Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very simple box art.
Lol it's not even art.

1128558015-ac-5334xf6x0304x0254-m.jpg
1128558015-ac-9153xf6x0332x0266-m.jpg
YEEEEEEEY, we gettin' this s___...

HT can do much much better.
They can, they almost did with proto.
This release is full of WTF.

Im wondering what your feelings are on this. You trolled the head sculpt a few posts ago and now you are posting a pic of the heads looking alike and even saying theres barely a difference.

Okay for one thing you are really being a ____ and another thing I am not ____ing troll. So what if I posted a few posts ago saying something completely different. What does it matter to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get mine tomorrow (hopefully). I will take photo her face from every angle :lol
Chill out​
[ame="https://youtu.be/tco4gC-7Xr0"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
Damn. I hate to do it, but I think I'm going to cancel. It just isn't a strong sculpt IMO. The original proto was decent, but this one doesn't work for me. A bummer.

2ug001c.jpg

Now if you look at these carefully really you will notice the one from SDCC has the other hair piece on it while the current head sculpt does not. Also I think if there is any difference is that the old one had light/dark skin tone while this current one is mostly light toned but overall it looks almost the same. They need to post pics of her with the other hair piece on.

dude, the hair doesnt make a difference at all!

if you look really carefully on the new one you will see that the bridge of her nose is fatter and that the bottom half of the head is different. the lips and teeth look like they are different . What the ____ have they done??

however all that said the pics are taken at completely different angles, but it still is blatantly not the proto sculpt or an improvement on it :slap

Looks fine. Head's not fat. Looking forward to the "I canceled because my panties were bunched in my ass crack" crowd finding some other ____ing uber lame reason to justify axing their orders.

Go Shep!

The profile looks like Milla there. Ok, c'mon now, quit stalling and give us the money shot! :impatient:

Go on, head on..................pretty please!? :pray:

It's a really nice sculpt. It just proves that those earlier photos were just dodgy photos...

Okay for one thing you are really being a ____ and another thing I am not ____ing troll. So what if I posted a few posts ago saying something completely different. What does it matter to you?
Because you were not coming across clear in your opinion. I read your post and took it as being a token angry one at the head sculpt and the tone coming from it with a sense of "how many people will boycott the figure" by cancellation which is the kind of post thats been going through this thread for weeks now. And then i click onto the next page and the very first post is you making it sound like you are supporting the head sculpt and thus in turn making it sound like you liked it. THAT is why i asked.

I didnt call you a troll either. I said you trolled the head sculpt which you clearly did. You're first post didnt add anything to the discussion other than anger and hate. Then your 2nd one was calm and informative.

It was like two different people. No need for hostility.

Back