Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank YOU!!!

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

Good thing mine is on its way to me now. I cannot wait! The box is awesome.

FINALLY!

There, doesn't look bad at all, in fact I really like it. I don't have the coin for one right now, but, never say never........

Oh, actually, on looking closely at that pic, you can see that the decal for her 'doll dot' has slipped on her left eye (Left as you look at it.). It's almost at the edge of her iris whereas the right one is where it should be.

You know what they say about opinions. I liked the proto, but I'm not happy with this new sculpt. It's not horrible, but also not what I ordered. I hope you can live with that.

While in the end I have no real interest in this figure, the pics Centrocal posted definitely make her look much better than the pics that have been posted over the last few weeks.

You'd almost think you were looking at an entirely different sculpt compared to what we saw in the recent convention pics.

And they say the camera never lies!

Oh, actually, on looking closely at that pic, you can see that the decal for her 'doll dot' has slipped on her left eye (Left as you look at it.). It's almost at the edge of her iris whereas the right one is where it should be.

It's a grainy photo, so it's hard to say.

It looks more like the refection of something in them to me.

It actually looks more like Milla than the proto. Too bad.

I agree. The features look softer and more feminine (and still like Milla)...The proto, whilst still looking like the actress, did have a butch look. They've improved it for the better imo.

Back