1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tony Mei Upgrade with 12inchfigures Background

attachment.php

Is it me or does Tony Mei's Upgrade Bat outfit chest Emblem (pictured above) looks small and too low on the chest. :(
I specifically remember his upgrade suit pics showing a "Scale Emblem" sitting a "Bit Higher" on the chest...Making it the perfect combination in my "Point of View".

Below...Tony Mei's initial upgrade suit Prototype with chest Emblem sitting a bit higher....I'm hoping, no praying that my Batman66 outfit order from Tony will look like these pictures below. :pray:

AWBatman0328142_zps94b3687d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AWBatman0402148_zps74234770.jpg

Are there any more post/Threads depicting the upgrade Tony Mei Bat outfit, perhaps there are some who want that specific Emblem look and placement.

I noticed that it was a bit smaller too. The proto looks great! I want one, but that would put the price for this figure over $300. I'll see if I can swing it.

You can see a bit of what mine look like here--see the little puffy, bug bite looking areas on his left leg? You can find those on mine.

I see. Yeah, that would bother me, especially considering the price. Its not enough to scare me off of a purchase but it puts a bit of anxiety in with the anticipation for owning one.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Mine arrived yesterday, logo was so crooked it was closer to vertical lol. Good thing I ordered my Tony Meis custom beforehand! Hopefully it will arrive soon.

Finally picked up my Batman from my parents house yesterday and woke up this morning to find out Robin will be delivered Wednesday :yess:

Yeah it's a lot extra, but if sideshow is not replacing the ones with crooked logos, it would drive me insane looking at it.

Nup. I sacrificed two minty fresh Trevor sculpts for the Duo. I have Trevor's Walt V1 sculpt, and while it doesn't hold a candle to his recent version, it's still a great sculpt that I'll have to be content with. My missus didn't make it any easier. When I told her what I was doing - offing my now-spare chemsuit and gasmask that I'd had stored for a Jesse sculpt - she said, "But you can't have Walt without Jesse" :gah: But I just can't push my wallet that far.

I think these will be around for a while at MSRP - good luck in swinging the finances :)

I came to the same conclusion - Tony's set is very reasonably priced for what it is, but it'll still take the cost of this figure to another level. I'm just going to wear any pulls I get through careful handling, andI'll treat the figure the same way as CR Superman - only handle the non-fabric parts and pose set and forget. Not ideal.

:) I don't regret my choice, but I do regret the lack of a fat wallet that made me choose in the first place.

Oh I see.

I actually wear a pair of hair dye gloves when I handle my CR Superman figure.

Both of these are on Pre order status but they've started to ship. I guess they'll be two waves. Has anyone ordered recently and got a shipping notice?

Both of these are on Pre order status but they've started to ship. I guess they'll be two waves. Has anyone ordered recently and got a shipping notice?

I was charged my last flex pay, but didn't receive a shipping notice yet. I'm sure it will be early next week.

My Tony Mei Upgrade with 12inchfigures Background

attachment.php

Is it me or does Tony Mei's Upgrade Bat outfit chest Emblem (pictured above) looks small and too low on the chest. :(
I specifically remember his upgrade suit pics showing a "Scale Emblem" sitting a "Bit Higher" on the chest...Making it the perfect combination in my "Point of View".

Below...Tony Mei's initial upgrade suit Prototype with chest Emblem sitting a bit higher....I'm hoping, no praying that my Batman66 outfit order from Tony will look like these pictures below. :pray:

AWBatman0328142_zps94b3687d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AWBatman0402148_zps74234770.jpg

Are there any more post/Threads depicting the upgrade Tony Mei Bat outfit, perhaps there are some who want that specific Emblem look and placement.

It does look really tiny in that top photo. Hope they arrive a little larger.

Back