1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her in last week, finally took a group shot. She is a great looking fig, though would have liked the orange plate cover as an option. Really need to buy the new Gamora and complete the lineup. guardians best.jpg

Just received mine and was glancing through this thread for inspiration and came across this great gallery of shots...

got my nebula today! absolutely love the details on the suit and headsculpt, though completely agree that posing is a little tough with this one, especially with the legs and feet. took some photos and really happy with how she looks, though!

View attachment 503384

View attachment 503385

View attachment 503386

View attachment 503387

View attachment 503388

View attachment 503389

View attachment 503390

Looking forward to checking her out now...

Nice lineup! Man, I wish HT would put Mantis up for PO

Yeah I'm the same !! I'm sure they'll get to Mantis.

Pretty sure HT is going for the girl power lineup. Captain Marvel, Wasp, Nebula, Rescue, Gamora. Still need a few others like Wanda etc.

But I'm sure at the latest for GotG 3. As well as a new Drax I hope !! Then I will have the exact same lineup as Zalesk.

Thanks, I'm just undecided on if spend over $300 at toysbuyingagent or sideshow when she is in. With people getting their notices it made me hold off in hope they would get it relatively soon. Also checking everyday to see if toysbuyingagent drops its price on her too, like their infinity war starlord, got him for around 230 shipped.

Thanks, I'm just undecided on if spend over $300 at toysbuyingagent or sideshow when she is in. With people getting their notices it made me hold off in hope they would get it relatively soon. Also checking everyday to see if toysbuyingagent drops its price on her too, like their infinity war starlord, got him for around 230 shipped.

This figure is a hair above $200 at TBA...pull the trigger!

My bad Gmoney, I was referring to Gamora when I said that. I was unfortunately a fool and got Nebula from sideshow lol.

Ah, well in that case...Gamora costs quite the pretty penny right now. I guess wait a bit if you can. Hopefully the price will come down a bit.

This is what I did, which is what I also do with all 1/6 military molle outfits: I poke a hole in the end of the holster hook and loop some thin wire through it, then lead both hooks through those ridiculously small belt loops and tug everything in place. Before I took out the wire, I put a small dab of krazy glue between the hook and the back of the holster just to make sure I never have to do this again

Thanks for that! I took one look at that holster and shook my head, then saw your post. I did something similar and it took about a minute. Just looped some thin thread through each hook (always on the look out for helpful tools at the supermarket) and then gently pulled up so it was as far away from the belt as possible. Then guided the holster through each one, using tweezers to assist (I remember Terry Smith has used these in the past).

Got Nebula over the weekend. I'm really happy with how she turned out. Still wish she had the purple outfit instead, but she looks great on the shelf with my Guardians. She's the first of 4 HT figures this year for me. Gamora's next, then EG Cap, then EG Loki.

A beautiful figure, but let's be clear here... whoever designed the boots, needs a dig in the bake.
4eiFNG5m.jpg

I9ohuv5l.jpg
xRULcpCl.jpg

t4tNMvol.jpg

The holster was a piece of p*ss to install. :lol

Toysbuyingagent.com. The best around for certain figs. They have great prices for figs that have been out for a bit. Then there's the perk of no tax and free shipping, that isn't slow from Hong Kong to the USA.

Back