Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - 1:6 Iron Spider Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed on this one. I’d rather get a sculpted version than pay extra for a figure that doesn’t really benefit from wool hair. Not worth the $460. I’ll pay $325 or so for a regular version. No wool hair or funky stand.

EDIT: That’s interesting. There wasn’t a standard version option when I first made it through the que. That’s more like it and it looks great.

That's the normal amount of price jump for "artisan hair" dunno why people acting surprised about this. Some have been even higher.

PO'd, 5-minute wait.

The queue system seems partially based on luck or randomness, doesn't take into account what order the person gets into the waiting room.

I was able to PO much quicker through the queue I got in around 10am (PST) on my laptop than through the queue from 9:43am (via SSC's text message) on my phone.

PO'd, 5-minute wait.

The queue system seems partially based on luck or randomness, doesn't take into account what order the person gets into the waiting room.

I was able to PO much quicker through the queue I got in around 10am (PST) on my laptop than through queue from 9:43am (via SSC's text message) on my phone.

It IS completely random. Always has been.

Was #385 in the queue, didn't purchase tho as I just wanted to see where I'd be in the queue lol.

Was #385 in the queue, didn't purchase tho as I just wanted to see where I'd be in the queue lol.
I started at 2564 (wait time of 35 minutes) and after 12 minutes I got in, just to see if I could. Perhaps they are doing a great job of filtering out the bots. But with the barrage of releases, each of these being so close together, this was very easy to get. I don't think these things are as rare as advertised.

Lmao **** off with that. $120 price bump for Artesian on this one? I'm gonna let this one go.

$340 vs $460.
$120 is not bad compare to the rest:

Scarlet witch
$325 vs $445 = $120 price bump

god loki
$290 vs $445 = $155 price bump

jack sparrow
$330 vs $495 = $165 price bump

Luke skywalker (dark empire)
$280 vs $430 = $150 price bump

Joker
$370 vs $520 = $150 price bump