Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea what the packaging looks like for the regular release?
IMG_5616.jpeg

According to many in this thread, it looks like Disappointment. :lol
:lol

To be fair, even the box is disappointing. How’s the standard box look better than the one you’re paying more for.

It was clever of InArt to distinguish the two pack Ledger offerings by printing his shirt pattern on the rooted deluxe box and leaving the cheaper option blank.

To be fair, even the box is disappointing. How’s the standard box look better than the one you’re paying more for.

It was clever of InArt to distinguish the two pack Ledger offerings by printing his shirt pattern on the rooted deluxe box and leaving the cheaper option blank.
Yeah even the packaging of the older figure is better lol. Yes i know that was a DX release, but still it really felt like you were getting a premium product.

Yeah even the packaging of the older figure is better lol. Yes i know that was a DX release, but still it really felt like you were getting a premium product.
I love the DX08 box, really classy.
You’d think that would be standard at these prices.
On the plus side, the new Artisan line will have felt interior throughout its clamshell.

Apparently his cowl is to replace the DX09
and not the 2.0, with him possibly doing that one later on?

That’s what I’ve heard at least.
"Hello. Thank you for your interest. Custom Batman 1989 head (PAINTED) is 310 usd. Eyes are articulated. The head will take around 3 months to make. EMS shipping is around 35-45 usd depending where you live. Paypal fee 5%. If you order this month, bonus angry mouth plate will be included. At the moment is for DX9. I am working it for DX24."

to my understanding, it'll be compatible for both. assuming he'll provide his own neck piece for us to put the head on the figure instead of using hot toy's

With Tony Mei cape, it's better but i don't know for me the DX 09 istiller better for me.

.And photo taken up close you can still see the rough appearance of the suit.

456821871_10232412408594464_8655685267121148580_n.jpg

456614928_10232412408994474_5116825721181446818_n.jpg

If I spent more time in the closet where I store these boxes then maybe I’d care about their relative quality lol. Not to belittle others who value the Day 1 unboxing experience but I’d be happy if it arrived in nondescript packaging provided it did so safely. I’m all for less investment in the box and more in the actual product inside.

If I spent more time in the closet where I store these boxes then maybe I’d care about their relative quality lol. Not to belittle others who value the Day 1 unboxing experience but I’d be happy if it arrived in nondescript packaging provided it did so safely. I’m all for less investment in the box and more in the actual product inside.
Oh believe me, I hate boxes; I hate storing them, I hate looking at them. I like how my custom work always arrives in small packages that can be discarded.

I think my point was, if you’re gonna give us an art box, make it worth while to own, this new 2.0 deluxe box is massive and is as bare as it comes.

im all for safe and smaller packaging. **** all that inart noise. I'm not a box guy, just give me what I paid for, my figure.

******* blows storing 30-40 boxes of these. they're littered all over my garage

We could’ve had a real home run with this, we should’ve, it’s the 35th Anniversary and yet they were content with that texture and suit design. If Batman & Joker are all we’re to get from ‘89, go all out with them.

im all for safe and smaller packaging. **** all that inart noise. I'm not a box guy, just give me what I paid for, my figure.

******* blows storing 30-40 boxes of these. they're littered all over my garage
I was planning on throwing out the Tumbler box but now JazzInc is going to make a die cast version so I’ll end up selling the HT V2. This is the main reason to stay under twenty figures.

For $300, this needs to be more accurate. I feel the lips are a teeny bit too small, and the likeness is there but it’s still off somehow. Maybe it’s too stoic, he needs to put in an expression. Cowl looks great, tho. This head is more expensive than a brand new Hot Toys figure with all the accessories. Lmao

For $300, this needs to be more accurate. I feel the lips are a teeny bit too small, and the likeness is there but it’s still off somehow. Maybe it’s too stoic, he needs to put in an expression. Cowl looks great, tho. This head is more expensive than a brand new Hot Toys figure with all the accessories. Lmao
Yeah, something is still not quite right.

Back