Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sad we didn't get the armoury suits. Regardless of what one thought of the movie, having a set of what are essentially 1/6 classic Kenner figures would have ruled.

Stupid people see stupid Flash.
Screenshot_20240907-003432_Instagram-01.jpeg

Cant believe this items pre orders fully sold out here in Australia at Popcultcha…
For an 89 Batman that has copped so much flack for inaccuracy very surprised this has sold out….

Cant believe this items pre orders fully sold out here in Australia at Popcultcha…
For an 89 Batman that has copped so much flack for inaccuracy very surprised this has sold out….
It was said by pretty much all retailers that it was a low numbers release. Batman 89 isn’t popular in Asia. As much as people like groaning about it this figure, hardly any of them actually have it.

It's a low batch release. Probably gonna be worth money until hot toys doors a 3.0.

I think this is one of the first releases with hot toys essentially making less production numbers.

They saw the marvel and Star wars figures not selling and changed their production quantity. A lot of those avengers figures and Spider-Man figure are still available and cheap.

Wait, shouldn't that be the other way around? :p
93n9hr.gif

Or, like being pulled up to the copter?
Would love to see that staged.
Theoretically that base is worth between 150-200 usd imo judging prices of bases and of this scale.

Those who ordered it can view it like that to help get over this terribly done figure...at least if you bought the pricier version.

I wish they'd tweaked the height of the diorama base just enough to fit inside a detolf, with the gargoyle attached.
I always think bigger is better, but understand the plight. I have a couple detolfs and they're okay..I actually find they hold very little figures...wish I got a regular bookcase or cabinet with more adjustability.

Back