Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock cape is very good..small patience needed.. the figure is great..texture thing is f all noticeable..cant believe people are knocking this...oh well..looks great

Attachments

• 20240917_211700.jpg
    20240917_211700.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240917_211626.jpg
    20240917_211626.jpg
    979.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240917_211830.jpg
    20240917_211830.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
So what is the current status on this one at Sideshow? Are they still shipping or do we think they are now all out?

I have mine on order at Popcultcha here and wondering if it will be here sooner rather than later based on being such a small run.

So what is the current status on this one at Sideshow? Are they still shipping or do we think they are now all out?

I have mine on order at Popcultcha here and wondering if it will be here sooner rather than later based on being such a small run.
Got my final FlexPay notice today and was told that the figure will be in their warehouse by Friday.

Mine is on its way!! I love love love this movie so this is a very personal figure for me. I can't wait to get it and of course I preordered the new Batman returns deluxe as well. It says Tuesday but I have a feeling it will be here by Tuesday. Will post pics for sure!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I love this figure. I think it turned out excellent.
Same. Suit, portraits, everything. I think it turned out amazing and it looks like this one will last a lot longer than the 1.0 which is a huge plus. Batman returns figure should be just as good if not better! Hot Toys is KILLING it right now esp with the wolverine looking like the best figure to date. Greats pics!!!

That looks AMAZING! I really suck at posing but when I see peoples pics with their poses it gives me great ideas to follow so my figure can look just as good. I will probably copy these for sure! What an insane figure! Worth every penny IMO.

It's a low batch release. Probably gonna be worth money until hot toys doors a 3.0.

I think this is one of the first releases with hot toys essentially making less production numbers.

They saw the marvel and Star wars figures not selling and changed their production quantity. A lot of those avengers figures and Spider-Man figure are still available and cheap.
Have you seen the prices? $500 + shipping is the cheapest I've seen with most people around $600+. I know it's just releasing but completed auctions even show it has a few sales for $628+ $10 shipping, and then some other 'offers accepted'. If you are someone who purchased cuz they wanted it and changed their mind, now is a good time to get rid of. It should hold its value REALLY well b/c we won't see a 3.0 anytime soon. Maybe the new Batman Returns announcement helps bring down the price a little bit? Kinda doubt it b/c this is just super unique and the 2 costumes aren't anything alike. Glad I stuck with mine and didn't cancel like I did the Batmobile which I don't regret cancelling at all. Batmobile 2.0 needed some bigger upgrades IMO especially not coming with the shell.

Last edited:
Just back from work and sitting here relaxing, looking at the 2.0 -- yep. Still very happy with it. Went ahead and pre-ordered Returns in anticipation of the JazzInc. Catwoman. This has all made collecting fun again, albeit on a small scale.

Back