Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Keaton is 5’9”; Ben Affleck is 6’2”; Robert Patterson is 6’1”.

So these look accurate depending on the costume. ‘89 Batman would be the shortest. Plus considering he was wearing Nike Jordans as the boots where as Batfleck and Patterson were in taller boots adding to their height it would make sense.

Keaton is the shortest Batman. It's actually pretty accurate. Ben Affleck is huge.

View attachment 730877

sddefault.jpg
Awesome collection.

Nope, was hoping for invoice this week at least. Ordered on 8/20 though, says up to two months.
Well the good news is (I've bought two, one in 2022 and one this year) is that Jaxon is no longer folding the capes in half when shipping them.

My first cape (and others I've seen with this issue) was folded over in half on itself. This caused a severe crease in the cape that took a long time to go away. Really annoying.

My last one wasn't folded, it came in a lot better shape. Yours should too, so there's that. I'm glad he noticed that, because for the price of these things, I was more than a little upset about that. It was a huge eyesore.

Well the good news is (I've bought two, one in 2022 and one this year) is that Jaxon is no longer folding the capes in half when shipping them.

My first cape (and others I've seen with this issue) was folded over in half on itself. This caused a severe crease in the cape that took a long time to go away. Really annoying.

My last one wasn't folded, it came in a lot better shape. Yours should too, so there's that. I'm glad he noticed that, because for the price of these things, I was more than a little upset about that. It was a huge eyesore.

That’s good to know. I was also hoping he would update it in this round (rumors I heard), but doubt it. How you liking yours? Mind sending couple pics? Not too many around on the 2.0’s.

That’s good to know. I was also hoping he would update it in this round (rumors I heard), but doubt it. How you liking yours? Mind sending couple pics? Not too many around on the 2.0’s.
Sure, but... I still got my original cape on my figure and don't wanna have to re-futz..

Want just some pics of the new cape tho?

Back