Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get some of the hate but I still enjoy the figure. :dunno
What does enjoyment mean? Wondering...

For me, it's seeing the actor likeness in my figure posed in a shelf.

Having characters together than make sense.

Keaton was my 2nd fav Bats as an actor, but has my favorite suit.

I love Adam West as Bruce Wayne because he did it so long and you see Bruce as the everyday man who happens to be rich with his platonic chum Dick Grayson...who he adopted as a teen and gave him tights and green undies to wear🥴

What's weird is that I moved the eyes to look off center and I could suddenly see keaton haha. I think the biggest thing that stands out as off is how bulky the body is. His chest look like a bodybuilder

What does enjoyment mean? Wondering...

For me, it's seeing the actor likeness in my figure posed in a shelf.

Having characters together than make sense.

Keaton was my 2nd fav Bats as an actor, but has my favorite suit.

I love Adam West as Bruce Wayne because he did it so long and you see Bruce as the everyday man who happens to be rich with his platonic chum Dick Grayson...who he adopted as a teen and gave him tights and green undies to wear🥴
I do see the Keaton likeness though. The mouth plates were definitely better on the DX09 but when I look over the shelf I still see plenty of Keaton in that cowl. I'm not seeing the texture from six feet away so it doesn't bother me a great deal.

Obviously it should have been better and I hope a better version comes along in the future. I'm still happy with this figure for however many years that takes.

Back