Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well see, as to what I was referring to, I have virtually seen no discussion on that. :pfft:

(Before other people’s panties get in a twist, the smiley react is not directed at Mr. Awesome, just in general. I also found it cute lol)
I'm actually inclined to agree with you on the eye cutouts of the DX09. They do seem more accurate.

Yes we did talk about the cowl eye cuts,
but perhaps be more respectful and someone
may find those posts for you,
or you know.. do your own dirty work.

Yes we did talk about the cowl eye cuts,
but perhaps be more respectful and someone
may find those posts for you,
or you know.. do your own dirty work.
It was probs just me, I only asked if you’d dig it up cause you enjoy correcting others, but that’s besides the point really. The fact of the matter is that while all these custom face plates do improve the stock figure, the cowl itself is still inaccurate in certain ways. Even Unreal didn’t get it.

Looking forward to seeing a custom piece that really nails it.

All I’m saying.

It's my understanding that you'll need the neck adapter from this 2.0 version for the new cowl to work with the DX09

542050-IMG-5957.jpeg
Good to know. Thank you!

Good to know. Thank you!
I got the extra mms693 body with a cape (no head or neck adapter) for cheap, but the main jest was the actual cape, however once I got the body in person, I realized it still had the same ball joint at the bottom, and it was a matter of swapping them out. Now I'm just posing the hell out of the new body and taking pictures before it becomes stiff again. Funny thing is that the pegs of the hands of my batman body already broke, and I spent a good 30 minutes trying to swap them out.

Everything’s interchangeable, even managed to fit him inside the Batmobile again, but with my hand recovering from surgery I had to fight my way a bit, it wouldn't sit flush with a cape and his head stuck out for like an inch above the canopy with boots and cape in.

View attachment IMG_3775(5).JPGView attachment IMG_3776(2).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3775(5).jpeg
    3.1 MB
  • IMG_3776(2).jpeg
    2.8 MB
Last edited:
Got my figure this weekend from BBTS.

I do wish the suit was smoother, but it looks okay and better in hand than videos. The stock cape is very good, but I did order the new Tony Mei 2024 cape and debating trying Jaxon’s cape too.

Overall I really like the figure. For me this old Kenner was my favorite figure growing up and I wasn’t collecting HT when DX09 was released. So it has a huge nostalgia feel that I love!

Gargoyle base is outstanding! Hope HT keeps up doing these larger dios, but they NEED to include the basic stand too.

Attachments

• IMG_2595.jpeg
    IMG_2595.jpeg
    60.8 KB
Back