Alien: Romulus (2024) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Shaw, I’d love something like this. Idk, I guess I just prefer iconic moments that are also action oriented and involve an accessory of sort.

15CD2DC1-ED52-478B-B6D0-BAF699C9CD37.jpeg

This thing looks fantastic but seeing the Savage Opress eta window stretching to March 2026 hurts.

Hopefully, this opens for PO soon and we can have it by Memorial Day of that year:lol

As someone trying to step out of collecting so much Star Wars and Marvel, this couldn't come at a better time.
Would still love a big chap as the OG Alien movie is so nostalgic for me, but I would take this or any Alien variant at the moment.

As someone trying to step out of collecting so much Star Wars and Marvel, this couldn't come at a better time.
Would still love a big chap as the OG Alien movie is so nostalgic for me, but I would take this or any Alien variant at the moment.
something about this specific alien looks more insectoid than biomechanical. i was afraid they'd give it those joints in the legs, instead of the more human joints like big chap as well.

Chomping at the bit to see the official announcement, but I won’t get it and settle if the inner jaw isn’t retractable... Whenever the aliens open their outer jaw, they’re not sticking their inner mouth out too unless they’re using it to chomp on someone in rapid-fire action. How they have it looks weird and off to me.. given the figure is static.

Hoping they provide an additional swap out where the whole mouth can be fully closed too.

Maybe Hot Toys will treat this like the Classic Pred where you get an un-damaged dome and most fans will be fine with it being close enough to the OG Big Chap:dunno

Back