Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this thanks to DEATHASYLUM as I never knew this was out there, very hard to find too, only thing missing is the patch and red arm band, but most people buying it can port that over from the original figure.

Its a replacement set from an unknown company

s-l500.jpg

I cant belive Hot Toys has so many problems with their materials. For figures which are that expensive it is unacceptable.

Last edited:
My jackets on the two I own are fine...

Glad to hear it, Mine held up for a good 6-7 years, but the patch came off a few weeks ago, I glued it back on and its displayable but it bothers me knowing its only going to get worse which is why I bought a replacement jacket. It should show up this week, I will post an update when it arrives.

Last edited:
Oh man, Jacket arrived and in removing the old jacket it just fell apart in the process, it was more badly needed than I thought

31636749941_cb026b1da2_b.jpg

31715409286_b2ba64872f_b.jpg

31636754271_136630fc3a_b.jpg

31715413326_00d6ebb6ca_b.jpg

31715411716_3ebba5d747_b.jpg

Can you share the link to the jacket?

I'd like to pick one up as well.

That's the crappy thing, I mentioned in my review, this has been out for years I guess and I only stumbled across it thanks to a buddy who knew about it, I only found this one set on ebay, sorry about that:(

It may pop up again, their was no company name attached to the set so just search John Connor jacket

Here's a link to the one I bought

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262029237334?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Does anyone know any good replacement jackets for this guy? The guy selling them on eBay never relisted them. Would someone be willing to even make one? I'm pretty sure many who own this would be willing to shell out some dough for a real leather jacket for this guy. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I would def be in for getting a custom jacket made depending on price. My jacket is rotting away in the box :gah:

Sorry to hear that. Maybe we can get an interest thread started? I feel like there's definitely a lot of people that own this figure that have the same issue. Which is a damn shame because it's the coolest part about the figure.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe we can get an interest thread started? I feel like there's definitely a lot of people that own this figure that have the same issue. Which is a damn shame because it's the coolest part about the figure.

If you start one up, then put me on the list :) Maybe those GEEWIZ guys can do it.

For sure. I feel like someone with better connections should start one, if I do it it may not get the attention it rightfully deserves. :lol

Agreed and that's why I don't want to be in charge of it :lol It's gotta be a custom guy with connections to get it started. Maybe the right person will read this thread and jump on it.

Yeah hopefully. It's BS to even have issues with these figures with how God damn expensive they are. :lol

Back