Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWw bugger i reckon i should go check my connor.....

,,,,back,no cracking at all on mine,, but was aload of dust,time for a cleaning me thinks

I wonder if using "leather" protector spray (used on faux leather shoes) would help protect the jacket.

So good figure!!!!

IMG_20131103_194613.jpg

IMG_20131103_194650.jpg

IMG_20131103_194641.jpg

One of my first HT and still a stunning figure ...can keep up with the newest stuff they are doing..!

Great pics Pete :)

Thanks Keith:)

Got a new camera I see the Skull; it shows how great these figures are. Hot toys were at their best from mms90 to 110 I think.

Yes sir, got one for Christmas, glad you noticed:hi5:

Yup that was the true rise of hot toys in the time during the making of the salvation figures and Dutch is what drew me to them:lecture

Good stuff guys. That effect you've got going Solaire has certainly worked well for this Bale likeness I think.

Love the look of your detolfs and lighting Skull. Still keeping a bit of variety in the collection I see. As I did once and wish I still could but alas too slippery a slope financially.

I loved the Marcus Wright figure, great look and very well done but it was a pointless one-off character so I allowed myself to sell him for that reason. Never bought the T-700 because I had the previous T-800s, I got into 1:6 at just the right time to get those. I still have that John Connor and those two T-600s - great figures. The T-600 isn't totally accurate to the movie but I guess we don't care so much because the design isn't all that sacred.

:lol at your final comments about Genisys. All true.

Good stuff guys. That effect you've got going Solaire has certainly worked well for this Bale likeness I think.

Love the look of your detolfs and lighting Skull. Still keeping a bit of variety in the collection I see. As I did once and wish I still could but alas too slippery a slope financially.

I loved the Marcus Wright figure, great look and very well done but it was a pointless one-off character so I allowed myself to sell him for that reason. Never bought the T-700 because I had the previous T-800s, I got into 1:6 at just the right time to get those. I still have that John Connor and those two T-600s - great figures. The T-600 isn't totally accurate to the movie but I guess we don't care so much because the design isn't all that sacred.

:lol at your final comments about Genisys. All true.

Haha Thanks Andrew:hi5:

Yeah I came into the Hot Toys game a little to late to snatch up the original T-800 sadly, I started right as The salvation line was announced so I picked most of those up and Dutch being one of my first hot toys figures, Hopefully they will revisit the T-800 Endoskeleton in 1:6 soon.

As for Genesys it looks like its going to suck hard, as much as I like Arnold I would have rather seen them continue the story on from Salvation, take it up till the 2032 Timeline final battle with the conclusion at the time machine with the First T-800 and Reese being sent back to 1984 creating a perfect loop of sorts.

Nice to see this thread come back to life.....

I still really like the Connor figures (and the Marcus one too). Still kicking myself for not getting a T600 (especially the "rubber face" version)...kind of a "holy grail" figure for me now...

Great video overlook there Skull...like the lighting and presentation. I think this line stands up pretty well still...

Nice to see this thread come back to life.....

I still really like the Connor figures (and the Marcus one too). Still kicking myself for not getting a T600 (especially the "rubber face" version)...kind of a "holy grail" figure for me now...

Great video overlook there Skull...like the lighting and presentation. I think this line stands up pretty well still...

Yup, one of the first hot toys lines I collected and helped to get me hooked collecting again. Like I told you once before, I can remember marveling at some of your outdoor shots of Conner back when this first released, so these figures still hold a special place in my collection but aside from just that, there still really nice and have stood the test of time in this ever changing and improving hobby which include 2.0's, 3.0's and even some times 4.0's :lol

Back