1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever they do show these pictures I hope WL conversions spread like they did with Thor. I jumped on when I did for Thor which was just about a month ago, so who knows. Don't have much hope with this one though, but didn't have any with Thor either and it converted. Just release it!

Btw, speaking of pers. I moved my DX 01's eyes and changed pose for the 2nd time last night. I've had in same pose for about 2yrs now. Was nervous, but they still worked and I got the pose I've always wanted with it. Finally got the stones to move the eyes....

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

I might cancel mine.....

Maybe not :)
People cancel for their own reason theres always hope

Well if anyone feels like cancelling but still wants the reward points I'd gladly take someone's golden age cap. You are all feeling compelled to take my offer. Yes I see you all wisely typing pm responses. What excellent decision making!

Nothing special happening in HK tonight, but the SSC release date is July, and typically their date is 3-4 weeks after a figure first comes out in HK. So unless SSC's release date is at the end of July, it should be some time soon.

I'm just throwing it out there, in case pics do come out tonight, so I look like a genius. ;)

track-and-fail.gif

Back