1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i mean you can buy them if you have different accounts with different address and different cards. It's easy

face_slap_in_slow_motion-2100.gif

With all the love Hot Toys has to Marvel there isn't any Marvel DX releases...

DX01- Joker
DX02- Batman
DX03- Michael Jackson
DX04- Bruce Lee
DX05- Indy
DX06- Jack Sparrow
DX07- Luke Skywalker
DX08- 89 Joker
DX09- 89 Batman
DX10- Terminator
DX11- Joker
DX12- Batman
DX13- Terminator
DX14- Joker MIME

As many releases that is dedicated to Marvel the DX line is dedicated to DC at the moment.

DX Captain America? Lets make it happen!

I can't believe half of the DXs have been Batman and Joker and out of 14 figures there have been 8 characters.

I'm guessing we'll see some photo's or unboxing video on this guy around the end of July and receive him in August. I'm fine with that. Thor will be coming around mid July and before that Chitauri and some other figures I want to pick up.

With all the love Hot Toys has to Marvel there isn't any Marvel DX releases...

As many releases that is dedicated to Marvel the DX line is dedicated to DC at the moment.

DX Captain America? Lets make it happen!

Meh. I have to say the PERS has little effect on which figures are my favorites.

Every time I hear a character is DX I first think of Indiana Jones and brace for the worst. Sometimes the eyes thing works out (Joker 2.0) but it also feels like one more thing that can break.

I'm looking forward to CA:TWS Golden Age and I'm just fine with it as is, non-DX. I have a WWII Harley Liberator and he's going to look great sitting on it.

Meh. I have to say the PERS has little effect on which figures are my favorites.

Every time I hear a character is DX I first think of Indiana Jones and brace for the worst. Sometimes the eyes thing works out (Joker 2.0) but it also feels like one more thing that can break.

I'm looking forward to CA:TWS Golden Age and I'm just fine with it as is, non-DX. I have a WWII Harley Liberator and he's going to look great sitting on it.

The only DX i have is the DX10 Terminator and I gotta admit, the first time I moved the PERS i thought I broke it.

Personally, a Cap DX would be cool, but I'm not sure if HT has interest with the DX line lately since the regular MMS line has been catching up

I'm guessing we'll see some photo's or unboxing video on this guy around the end of July and receive him in August.

I actually think we'll see Cap or Mk42 in HK this week or next week. SS still lists both as shipping in July, and their estimated ship dates have been pretty accurate of late.

I actually think we'll see Cap or Mk42 in HK this week or next week. SS still lists both as shipping in July, and their estimated ship dates have been pretty accurate of late.

True. I hope to see something on Cap soon.

Back