1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mhmm. Or might as well just buy the figure and get another First Avenger headsculpt. I gotta say though, that diecast shield is pretty damn sick. I just might buy 4 of them for my FA and Avengers Steve's and or my upcoming STRIKE and Civvie Steve's.

Might be the way to go with this one!

He is too bulky, kinda fat... and that in turn makes his head look small. Or it just is small. FFS. QQ

Yeah I agree! Don't know if it's just bad photography or what but it just looks a bit...odd. :dunno

Who is that? ?...
me6e9y5y.jpg

I can't wait for the 45 posts saying wait until it's in your hand blah blah, nothing is fixing this one. Even the open minded like myself.

Anyone want my preorder? :lol

I suppose you could get the removable helmet from the 2-pack, repaint it, stick on a Steve Rogers head(the 2pack one) and your Golden

the helmet is slightly different though

Delighted to say no intrest in this..love TFA I have..have put a knock off v2 HEad from ebay on it and it looks class.

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

I can't wait for the 45 posts saying wait until it's in your hand blah blah, nothing is fixing this one. Even the open minded like myself.

Great post. That blows my mind each and every single time.

This fig turned out to be poop. Will cancel WL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back