1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's this head Hot Toys seriously !!!
140619022442583228.jpg

I wish they let Yulli sculpt this instead of Lee So Young, I mean he's so young that's why he's not as experienced as Yulli yet. Yulli's stealth suit Cap is spot on. And Yong kyum worked on both so he's really just blind/dumb/both.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Great post. That blows my mind each and every single time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, in a lot of instances the photography is to blame for people's misconceptions. Like when people worry about the teeth, 8 to 9 times out of 10 the figures teeth are fine and not a problem. General Zod, avengers cap come to mind that turned out fine imo. The crow on the other hand, a lot disliked his final teeth sculpt.

previously, I had some sellers trying to sell me this at 350-400....I am eager to see how much this is worth after it is released

I guess this is why they did not show the final head sculpt at toy fairs and instead used TFA one. They realized it's soooooooo pathetic. Eyes and mouth are just so wrong. Sadly. This figure could have been a mega winner. Now everyone will swap out the head. If they part this on ebay I'll be surprised if anybody pays any amount for the head. Unless you're a master customizer and want to change the expression yourself, you can't use the head without anyone laughing at Cap.

Headsculpt is rubbish. Can't believe HT is dishing out stuff like this, especially when they have set the standard high over the past few releases.

They have to make sure some are misses too so that people will treasure the hits more and buy them. If not sooner or later if all were hits, everyone will expect better again.

Well my anger at sideshow has been released, turns out they were saving us Canadians the heartache of such a terrible release :lol

Head is the worst part but also the torso and arms, too puffy and loose fitting, not even close to something representative of the movie look. No need to waste my time on this guy

Well my anger at sideshow has been released, turns out they were saving us Canadians the heartache of such a terrible release :lol

Head is the worst part but also the torso and arms, too puffy and loose fitting, not even close to something representative of the movie look. No need to waste my time on this guy

it's like they were out parents when we were teens

"Why can't I do this?!?!"

"Trust me, later on you will understand why I made this decision"

it's like they were out parents when we were teens

"Why can't I do this?!?!"

"Trust me, later on you will understand why I made this decision"

Exactly :D

I know this is a sold out, movie promo release. But still, HT should've done better.

This is what i was talking about a while ago, HT's puts something up for order and EVERYONE goes nuts and pre orders,that tells them what they showed is "good enough" and they make ZERO changes. Its the collectors fault,

Back