1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
140619022442583228.jpg

So with all of the pissing and moaning in here, where are all the mass cancelations so my waitlist reservation will convert? :)

Don't worry dudes, all the waitlists will convert and there will be plenty left afterwards. This is going to be a peg warmer. :monkey1

I disagree. The only issue is the sculpt. The bad loki HS didn't stop that from nearly selling out. This is much more limited and fantastic looking other than the HS. Switch it out and its awesome

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

U guys do realise that these limited exclusives are the R&D rejects that wouldn't otherwise sell as a regular, right?

Last edited:
I decided after much deliberating to hold onto my order. I can see the sculpt maybe looking O.K. if displayed fighting WS. However since I already have plans to display WS with a sniper rifle similar to the poster I am going to hold onto this guy and see how he looks with the civie Steve head before I make final judgement on keeping him or not.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

U guys do realise that these limited exclusives are the R&D rejects that wouldn't otherwise sell as a regular, right?

Still makes it limited. And I'd say it is an effective tactic due to how well the past couple movie promos have sold

I've never wanted a figure I dislike so bad. Please covert wait list!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

what have they done ...

3770897-9528754802-13663.gif

I was so excited about this figure... Cancelled mine so the people that really want it can have it, at first I just didn't like it... now I think the face its kind of creepy, it looks so ugly I want to cry

Glee1.gif

I'll hold on to my Steve and Stealth Cap, I hope those don't end up like this one :pray:

Last edited:
I've never wanted a figure I dislike so bad. Please covert wait list!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was that way with the Rose Hill Tony Stark but I got over it and didn't get it. However, I'm keeping my preorder for GA Captain America. This page will be flooded with positive comments after the knee-jerk negative reactions blow over and people start getting him in-hand.

Hopefully you'll have your waitlist will convert though. No one knows how many people will actually cancel the figure but I'm betting a lot of the talk is just talk. It'd be nice to know how many if these are actually being released though.

People on the waitlist are probably happy right now, lol

I just wonder if it turns out to be like Rescue Cap, where the photo review pictures don't do the head sculpt justice and it actually looks just fine in hand.

Back