1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really see any issue at all with the suit.

Yeah its a little bulky, but i think people forget its actually a different suit to that of TFA, and from memory of watching the film i did think on first viewing it seemed a little bulky and padded. Side by side photos with TFA version for me just reminds me its a different suit, not of any issues with it :)

captainamerica2-2.jpg

Just saw this on Facebook. He definitely looks a lot meatier and more like Cap in the new figure. I still love TFA look, but this one is way better. Except the helmeted sculpt of course, but that can be fixed.

10431359_297180657117152_8090551278678480001_o.jpg

Maybe screen accurate, but coupled with that head sculpt and the bulkiness, it just doesn't look right. He looks like the Michelin Tire Man painted red, white, and blue. TFA is still the best suit IMO, but loving what I seen of the Avengers 2 outfit.

The thing is though, with this figure he looks more chubby. In the movie, yeah he's bulky but you can still see Chris Evan's physique in a sense. He just looks puffy in the figure.

Wow, that looks really bad. Step in the wrong direction on this one when you consider how much better the new Thor is compared to the previous ones.

The head is weak but the base body is more accurate to Steve Rogers with this new figure. To those who think he looks "bulky" or "on steroids" you do realize this is what Steve Rogers looks like right? All previous HT Cap figures have been inaccurate in this regard.

"chubby pinhead" Steve:
Steve_Rogers_after_serum.jpg

The head is weak but the base body is more accurate to Steve Rogers with this new figure. To those who think he looks "bulky" or "on steroids" you do realize this is what Steve Rogers looks like right? All previous HT Cap figures have been inaccurate in this regard.

"chubby pinhead" Steve:
View attachment 115988

I really really enjoy this picture

Cap looks like he's been sitting around eating doughnuts between Avengers Cap and Winter Soldier Cap. It's funny, didn't people add stuffing to Avengers Cap because he was too skinny? Looks like they'll be taking it out for this one.

I wonder what sort of body they're using under that suit.....

Great photos though.

I don't think he looks puffy when watching the OMG video. There are some things that work better when you can actually see them and walk around them.

Back