1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Converted!!! but I don't want it.

Anybody wants one I'll be happy to sell it for a very inflated price. PM me. *

* I'm serious.

3/27 is when I went on the WL.

Last edited:
^LOL.... something doesn't add up right....^

awesome_smiley_gif_by_xxcrazycrackerxx-d30w9kt.gif

You are right, its not a must have for me...thought it was gonna look better than it does. Between Thor TDW and Cap GA I chose Thor...

I guess its not a must have figure....but I don't get the cancelling, you could easily sell this for +$100 because of its rarity, I'm not one for flipping figures but that seems crazy to let that go :dunno
Only reason I'm keeping is because I want the diecast shield. Why? I really don't know just like the idea of having my avengers cap with the shield.

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth.... I just cancelled my PO. I've been on the fence for a couple of weeks now. But I've got two caps already (with stealth on PO) so this just wasn't essential.

It may sound weird, but I'd rather spend the money on a new tattoo.

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth.... I just cancelled my PO. I've been on the fence for a couple of weeks now. But I've got two caps already (with stealth on PO) so this just wasn't essential.

It may sound weird, but I'd rather spend the money on a new tattoo.

cool, that doesnt sound weird to me...... :hi5:......I think the Stealth/STRIKE cap is way better anyway

for those for you that are thinking about cancelling, I would gladly buy it for your hands if you keep it. Just let me know. I have a waitlist in (04-06-14) but it's pretty late and I don't think it'll convert. Thanks

I guess its not a must have figure....but I don't get the cancelling, you could easily sell this for +$100 because of its rarity, I'm not one for flipping figures but that seems crazy to let that go :dunno

I think i will keep mine ... even might not be the best figure out there! but it is not a bad figure!

Back