1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Iron Man email from SS today. It popped up on my phone saying "Sideshow Collectibles" and got really excited.

Bummer.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

I recently built a Haswell rig for my brother, it only cost £400(without GPU), which is a great price, sometimes it's all about the graphics card. My Rig is 7 years old now, its the old 775 architecture, but with decent RAM and a GTX770 4GB Classified its keeping up with the current generation of video games like Watch Dogs etc

Yeah usually, but my mother board is so old it cant read any of the "good" graphics cards :lol

Posted this over on the mark 42 thread but thought id post it here,

Golden age cap with the start of my unique avengers setup

DSC_0101.jpg

I'm a little late, but this looks phenomenal! I had considered doing something similar on a smaller scale, but your whole Avengers lineup should look pretty spiffy when it's completed.

I'm a little late, but this looks phenomenal! I had considered doing something similar on a smaller scale, but your whole Avengers lineup should look pretty spiffy when it's completed.

@Stealth - which Thor are you going to pick up?

Awesome!!! Hehe, very interested to see the finish line up...

Cheers fellas, light asguardian is first then I'm getting armored and selling the one I'm least fond on in hand.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I just canceled my preorder from SSC . To much stuff coming out at one time . There had to be sacrifices . Unfortunately the captain is the first to fall. If anyone's on the wait list . Good luck . You might get it .

Come on waiting list. Don't fail me. *being realistic and don't have high hopes*

I am really on the fence with this figure; I like it but not sure if this is the "iconic" Cap for my collection. I have TFA Cap and like that one but not sure if I should keep that one or keep this one. Decisions decisions...!!! :gah:

Back