1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just talked to SSC since I got the processing email this morning, and the said that they would be doing both processing AND shipping out on this Friday so hopefully I get this guy on Monday/Tuesday!!!!!

Just talked to SSC since I got the processing email this morning, and the said that they would be doing both processing AND shipping out on this Friday so hopefully I get this guy on Monday/Tuesday!!!!!

noice, I sent SSC a pack out request yesterday, still didnt hear anything back

noice, I sent SSC a pack out request yesterday, still didnt hear anything back

Thanks, I feel that a pack out might take longer to ship, just because its bigger and requires more effort (not much but still more) than just slipping a label on a pre packaged box.

Sweet! If they ship Friday, I'll have mine on Monday. A great way to start SDCC week.

I have gotten a pack out once, what do you feel like the great benefits are to using pack outs at $10 per use?

Sweet! If they ship Friday, I'll have mine on Monday. A great way to start SDCC week.

Aww, you're so lucky living down in SD next week, you get your figs earlier and you live nearby the con (I assume you are attending).

I have gotten a pack out once, what do you feel like the great benefits are to using pack outs at $10 per use?

1.Less chance of figure damage.
2.If you are a box collector, minimal damage to the box.
3.If you live in a shady neighborhood and leave the boxes out at your house, then the package is discrete instead of the hot toys labeling on the side.
4. Add whatever OCD symptom about nice, neat, new, untouched, perfect as can be fresh figure delivered.

1.Less chance of figure damage.
2.If you are a box collector, minimal damage to the box.
3.If you live in a shady neighborhood and leave the boxes out at your house, then the package is discrete instead of the hot toys labeling on the side.
4. Add whatever OCD symptom about nice, neat, new, untouched, perfect as can be fresh figure delivered.

number 4 for me :lol

I almost never do pack-outs, though I did one for the exclusive Mark VII I believe. And the reason there was that, because the supply was so apparently low, I didn't want to risk the product being damaged and my being unable to receive a replacement. With a typical release that isn't so much a concern, because there are thousands more where a figure came from. But with these exclusives that pop up and sell out in a day or less? Maybe better to be safe than sorry. I'm sure a huge chunk do it for resale value, though.

I almost never do pack-outs, though I did one for the exclusive Mark VII I believe. And the reason there was that, because the supply was so apparently low, I didn't want to risk the product being damaged and my being unable to receive a replacement. With a typical release that isn't so much a concern, because there are thousands more where a figure came from. But with these exclusives that pop up and sell out in a day or less? Maybe better to be safe than sorry. I'm sure a huge chunk do it for resale value, though.

Oh crap that's a really good point, now I regret not doing one.

Aww, you're so lucky living down in SD next week, you get your figs earlier and you live nearby the con (I assume you are attending).

All 4 days, yes.

It's great to get shipments the very next day, but because I live in the same state as SSC, I have to pay sales tax.

Back