1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish sideshow would let you combine shipping. I really want to use some of my reward points, but getting hit on shipping on two figures no bueno.

It usually ships the same day it charges for me. But what ever. The point is that it is shipping soon. Not gonna let you kill my buzz :)

That's always been the case for me as well. But dark world Thor comes in on Friday and with cap also on the way I'll finally have the avengers assembled.

I always feel like my order ships when charged. Usually recieve about 5-7 days after the email saying I've been charged.

haha nice, I'd say this thread will fill up with in hand pics starting Monday

With my collection boxes up pretty much until I move in October, I can't wait to see everyone's action shots and mods. Always a treat! :)

It usually ships the same day it charges for me. But what ever. The point is that it is shipping soon. Not gonna let you kill my buzz :)

Sorry, not trying to buzzkill, just being realistic.
I was charged the balance for my HT Chitauri set ($447) plus a $10 pack-out fee on Friday, 6-27-14. It didn't actually ship until the following Tuesday, 7-1-14. I've seen the same pattern frequently with SSC shipments. I hope I'm wrong and Cap actually ships on Friday, but I'm not expecting it.

The way sideshow's been doing things . You got a better chance of Jesus Christ doing jumping jacks then having them ship this in Friday . Good luck . Hope I'm wrong .

Sorry, not trying to buzzkill, just being realistic.
I was charged the balance for my HT Chitauri set ($447) plus a $10 pack-out fee on Friday, 6-27-14. It didn't actually ship until the following Tuesday, 7-1-14. I've seen the same pattern frequently with SSC shipments. I hope I'm wrong and Cap actually ships on Friday, but I'm not expecting it.

Well I don't do the pack out option and every single figure I have bought from them has shipped the day I have been charged and no worries :wave

Back