1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only risk in damage is to the box. Do ppl really ever receive crushed hot toy shippers to the point that the figure itself is damaged?

It's great to get shipments the very next day, but because I live in the same state as SSC, I have to pay sales tax.

I feel you. I live in LA and taxes just kill it for me. I have to skip the $10 pack out since I'm already paying $23+ in taxes for these figures. At lease Californians have less chance of getting a damaged shipment.

Aww, you're so lucky living down in SD next week, you get your figs earlier and you live nearby the con (I assume you are attending).

All 4 days, yes.

It's great to get shipments the very next day, but because I live in the same state as SSC, I have to pay sales tax.

I thought you said a while back you weren't going this year?

When do they generally send the email for paying the rest of your flex if you want the figure shipped early?

When the figure is ready to ship for you, basically when you would receive the 2-day processing/shipping notice. It's different for everyone.

I put in my request for a pack-out though the chat feature today. I'm sure it will delay shipping a bit as it did last time I did it but its worth the wait.

Have you ever gotten freebies without the option, SurlyJ?

Think I got a calendar once without the packout, but usually it only comes with it. I have done it for a few figures, but think I'm done with it. Only ever gotten calendars, keychains or stitch cosbabies with packout. Got 1 collectible car kit which is nice.

I got a hot toys angelica with my dx13 pack-out, also a few calanders, mouse pad, sideshow hard cover book and a keychain over the years.

Back