1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Me to, and I also remember seeing that the dude who lives in Hawaii is only paying 10 dollars:(

Yeah im in Hawaii and I'm paying about $12 don't know what's going on with you guys

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

$20.48 for me

I'm getting this figure for $148 shipped so it doesn't really bother me that I may have to use a different body if I find the stock one disappointing. I hated the small body they used on the first avenger so this new one us definitely an improvement overall. Plus the outfit and shield are much better this time around.

I'm getting this figure for $148 shipped so it doesn't really bother me that I may have to use a different body if I find the stock one disappointing. I hated the small body they used on the first avenger so this new one us definitely an improvement overall. Plus the outfit and shield are much better this time around.

I'm getting mine for $150 and I missed out on TFA Cap so I figure a brand new movie promo for that price is pretty flippin awesome...plus I personally really like this figure

I just added the pack out options for this figure and Light Armor Thor, thanks to those talking about it earlier. I hate the disappointment I feel when a dinged up, scuffed up Hot Toys brown box shows up and also has a few holes in it. =(

I just added the pack out options for this figure and Light Armor Thor, thanks to those talking about it earlier. I hate the disappointment I feel when a dinged up, scuffed up Hot Toys brown box shows up and also has a few holes in it. =(

ugh! that would be the worst....Thankfully I have yet to experience that hell

I packout at SS every time. I had them ship my avengers hulk without packout and the right lower corner looked it it got dropped from ten stories up. My UPS guy hates me

You can e-mail SS and request pack out for all your present and future orders, they add it to your profile. I always have pack-out after seeing several crushed boxes. Yeah I know, I don't collect boxes but I am OCD about pristine condition of all my collectibles (comics, sports cards etc.)

Oh no...knock on wood! Knock on wood!

a_560x0.jpg

Back