1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a_560x0.jpg

Alrighty then...:lol

Yup. No packing peanuts, bubble wrap, nothing. Just $10 for a cardboard box.:cuckoo:

They use crunched up brown paper which they stuff in front and back of the HT shipper, and they'll use it on the sides depending on the dimensions of the box used.

I've never had 'nothing' in any of my packouts from Sideshow, if I did I'd call for a refund b/c that's horrible.

They use crunched up brown paper which they stuff in front and back of the HT shipper, and they'll use it on the sides depending on the dimensions of the box used.

I've never had 'nothing' in any of my packouts from Sideshow, if I did I'd call for a refund b/c that's horrible.

I've only had one packout from Sideshow so I may not be remembering correctly but either way, $10 extra for a box and maybe a little paper is still a rip off. There's no way they can justify that cost. Meanwhile everyone else I've ordered from double boxes with bubble wrap or peanuts.

I've only had one packout from Sideshow so I may not be remembering correctly but either way, $10 extra for a box and maybe a little paper is still a rip off. There's no way they can justify that cost. Meanwhile everyone else I've ordered from double boxes with bubble wrap or peanuts.

That's why I love BBTS. It may take a bit longer to get the figure, but it's worth it.

I've used BBTS a couple times but was not impressed by there shipping. They put some bubble wrap in a box and tossed in the HT box without the normal shipper box on it. so it the figure box bounced around inside the bigger box and dinged up the corners a bit. A smaller box and/or more bubble wrap would saved it.

Agreed, the charge sucks. I wish everyone packed like BBTS has for my orders but it's very hit or miss from my experience.

That's why I love BBTS. It may take a bit longer to get the figure, but it's worth it.
:lecture

I've used BBTS a couple times but was not impressed by there shipping. They put some bubble wrap in a box and tossed in the HT box without the normal shipper box on it. so it the figure box bounced around inside the bigger box and dinged up the corners a bit. A smaller box and/or more bubble wrap would saved it.

How long ago was this for you? BBTS has been shipping all their Hot Toys figures with their outer shipping box for a couple of years now. I've ordered at least 30 different Hot Toys figures from the in the past couple of years and all of them have included their outer shipping box.

Point is, I believe you have nothing to worry about from BBTS now.

Back