1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering cancelling my order.

What's really making this decision difficult is that the movie was REALLY good and will probably regret it down the road.

Considering cancelling my order.

What's really making this decision difficult is that the movie was REALLY good and will probably regret it down the road.

resale value is double retail, that should factor into your decision, also you could swap it for something better

resale value is double retail, that should factor into your decision, also you could swap it for something better

Don't you think that the value of it is going to drop after sideshow shipps them? I bet a lot more are going to go on ebay next week.

Don't you think that the value of it is going to drop after sideshow shipps them? I bet a lot more are going to go on ebay next week.

hows the Mod internship working out :lol

As much as this figure sucks, people are stupid and will throw money at it. you could probably start selling gold plated dog **** and make bank

hows the Mod internship working out :lol

As much as this figure sucks, people are stupid and will throw money at it. you could probably start selling gold plated dog **** and make bank

:lol

Not good. Was relieved of my duties earlier at the beginning of June :wink1:

I think it's a cool figure, but the expression on his face doesn't appeal to me. But if I were to resell I'd probably make $40-$50 profit after ebay fees so what's the point hahaha

I take it you won't be getting one?

:lol

Not good. Was relieved of my duties earlier at the beginning of June :wink1:

I think it's a cool figure, but the expression on his face doesn't appeal to me. But if I were to resell I'd probably make $40-$50 profit after ebay fees so what's the point hahaha

I take it you won't be getting one?

No,

Initially because of how awesome being a Canadian citizen is

then later because it turned out to be such Garbage :lol

Got my processing soon email and they are charging me $16 for shipping...I've never payed over $10...I'm not even paying that much for TDK Armory...what the flip

poor you :lol

$30 now to Canada

I think they upped the price months ago (depending on where you live)

Got my processing soon email and they are charging me $16 for shipping...I've never payed over $10...I'm not even paying that much for TDK Armory...what the flip

Me to, and I also remember seeing that the dude who lives in Hawaii is only paying 10 dollars:(

Back