1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was referring to the shipping actually. Does your order still say processing on it? Mine says item(s) shipping soon meaning it will more than likely go out today

Mine also says Item(s) shipping soon, hoping it ships today.

When it says that, it means it should ship within 24 hours. Idk what that 3-5 business days thing was...maybe how long it would take to actually arrive?

Oh so that's what shipping soon means lol, I think you're right about that being the duration that it will arrive to me being 3-5 business days. Thanks for helping clarify.

No avengers cap? What gives?

Avengers Cap is over on the shelves with The Avengers, telling Hulk to SMASH.

10321612_10153184529114460_4708956187155172371_o.jpg

Mine also says Item(s) shipping soon, hoping it ships today.

When it says that, it means it should ship within 24 hours. Idk what that 3-5 business days thing was...maybe how long it would take to actually arrive?

When Midas went up for "pre-order", they already had the items in stock(It didn't go up for order till they had them in stock), and it was eight full days before mine shipped out.
It can happen. Although that's the longest i have had to wait for an in stock item to ship out to me.

Back