1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems only converts have been from the first 1-2 days after it sold out so far.

Possibly. Considering they have already charged a majority of people i'd say the chances of getting a conversion are almost non existent

What if say someone fails to make the third payment or something? What would happen then?

Went to ikea yesterday and bought 3 detolf's. Trying to get them put together before this guy shows up. At this rate it shouldn't be a problem :lol

Anyone else have trouble getting those things together??? My goodness. I don't think they cut any of mine correctly & it's been a real pain

Went to ikea yesterday and bought 3 detolf's. Trying to get them put together before this guy shows up. At this rate it shouldn't be a problem :lol

Anyone else have trouble getting those things together??? My goodness. I don't think they cut any of mine correctly & it's been a real pain

I had a problem but that was because my mom and I put stuff together incorrectly and...yeah it was not good...we goofed :lol

and that's why Sweden has no space program

I slapped 8 of them together about 3 weeks ago. Just make sure you are lining up the glass properly.

(A) Largest piece - wall make sure you put this piece in first against another wall. Then slide the plastic channels into each side.
*****note**** the plastic channel piece has a small side and a large side. Make sure you put the small side in the back glass and use the longer channel for the side walls.

(B) 2 sides - Put these in next down in the bottom plate grove and roll into the back glass tabs.

(C) Front - Screw in the top first lay the bottom bracket into the bottom swing and slide glass door in. Fit the gate properly and screw in the bottom two screws.

Also do not over tighten the bottom circle hex key nuts for the side metal bars. It will misalign the top and you will fight with the cabinet closure.

I slapped 8 of them together about 3 weeks ago. Just make sure you are lining up the glass properly.

(A) Largest piece - wall make sure you put this piece in first against another wall. Then slide the plastic channels into each side.
*****note**** the plastic channel piece has a small side and a large side. Make sure you put the small side in the back glass and use the longer channel for the side walls.

(B) 2 sides - Put these in next down in the bottom plate grove and roll into the back glass tabs.

(C) Front - Screw in the top first lay the bottom bracket into the bottom swing and slide glass door in. Fit the gate properly and screw in the bottom two screws.

Also do not over tighten the bottom circle hex key nuts for the side metal bars. It will misalign the top and you will fight with the cabinet closure.

I over tightened the shelf brackets on mine and it's been a ***** ever since. Hoping the next one I get it right lol.

I had a problem but that was because my mom and I put stuff together incorrectly and...yeah it was not good...we goofed :lol
oh my :lol

and that's why Sweden has no space program
:rotfl

thanks for this. My first one I overtightened :gah:

Mine isn't even at Shipping Soon, I wonder if it's because they're combining him with Thor which is due to be charged on the 23rd :dunno:

Back