1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I nearly cried today as i got an waitlist e mail. my first thought was that they found an captain golden age figure, unfortunately it was a Darth Vader Figure i ordered half a year ago. 6 months ago i would have killed for the exclusive version but today i had to cancel my order.

but that gives me hope that even after 6 months they can find a sold out figure for you.

I truly love this hobby. Im a comic artist, actually. I never went professional...probably should, but I digress. My detolfs flank my drawing desk. It makes for great inspiration to look over and see the icons that inspired me to draw. Seeing them set in their greatest real life physical form just makes me grin. I dont need to tell you guys. It is something we all share.

Many days I walk past my figs and barely glance. But those days where something catches my eye and I stop and think "Damn. That is just bad @$$."

Those days make the investment worth it. No doubt in my mind. Nothing like it of you love comic books. :rock

Exactly.
There are times you hardly give them a glance. And then you look at them and *see* them again!
Great post.
And incredible artwork!

I nearly cried today as i got an waitlist e mail. my first thought was that they found an captain golden age figure, unfortunately it was a Darth Vader Figure i ordered half a year ago. 6 months ago i would have killed for the exclusive version but today i had to cancel my order.

but that gives me hope that even after 6 months they can find a sold out figure for you.

This is the SSC Deluxe 1/6 Vader EX?

Ahhhhh!!!! I would've bought that off of you, LOL :gah:

yeah, i thought about this but i am from Austria, so its 60 Dollar shipping and also around 50 Dollar import fees. so i would have to charge at least 400 dollar and you can get it for 400 dollar on ebay. the import fee was the main problem...

or is it possible to change the delivery address? could have done it that way maybe...

and i would only sell it without making money out of it...

It's fine. Smoke and some charring. The streetlight bulbs exploded while I was outside. That was an experience. Felt like I was back in Iraq.

If it makes anyone feel better about the Waitlist. I once had a STARS Chris Redfield and Leonidis convert over a year after I got on the WL.

Back