1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnnnnnnd you win the message board.

35062812.jpg

were not even in april yet with the waitlist? why?? why havent i seen the movie earlier?? the first one was **** so i never thought i would ever order a Captain Figure. how wrong i was.

Early April as well.

And I respectfully disagree about the First Avenger being horrible.

Damn, and here I was, still debating if I should get on the waitlist NOW. :slap

I really just want the shield, for my Cap Set, though.

I hope it works out for you (honestly I do... I just hope other people don't have the funds lol).

oh that would be the worst thing, I want this badly I will not let it slip from my grasp

:google You're feeling very sleepy. :google

You want to give your PO GA Cap to your mate, Arycon. He loves Captain America and you feel sorry his waitlist hasnt converted yet. You feel compelled to do this good deed.

Well I definately know that I will be getting this due to the fact I was able to sell it on eBay. Every little bit helps to pay down my credit card debt. Still trying to sell my Star Spangled Man Cap.

Well I definately know that I will be getting this due to the fact I was able to sell it on eBay. Every little bit helps to pay down my credit card debt. Still trying to sell my Star Spangled Man Cap.

good luck with that, terrible figure, oh wait I'm looking for one of those but not right now unfortunately

Back