1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only real agony for me in this hobby is watching my email box for a waitlist conversion. It is eclipsed only by peaking out the window once I see "This package is on the vehicle for delivery today." Oh, yes. Yes. It is. :google

OMG :lol

I'm so glad I po'd this on time... I'm not sure how much I want this figure.. I like TFA version better, but at least I know I'll have it.

I really hope you guys get lucky

giphy.gif

And keep me in mind if you decide to donate your PO! Cause I hear youre a generous guy

Hey wait! Wasnt someone here getting two because of a birthday? You dont need two! :naughty

That's me.
I ordered one and then my Brother mentioned he ordered one for my Birthday.
But i am not against trading the one i am buying.

I think this might be one figure I might regret not having multiples. I love the Captain America movies and own two of each figure and stole Barry's idea of using the rescue sculpt for unmasked versions.....

Yeah. Im out for one of this guy and really hope that works out. Such a fantastic figure. It really is a must have for me. Thinking about posing him saluting or something with the shield on hiw back. GA Cap is just so iconic.

Yeah. Im out for one of this guy and really hope that works out. Such a fantastic figure. It really is a must have for me. Thinking about posing him saluting or something with the shield on hiw back. GA Cap is just so iconic.

Thats a bonus for me, I like it because of the movie and that's why I ordered it, but now it seems it has other characteristics which give me more of an appreciation for the figure

I love Captain America because of two main reasons. 1) He is the quintacential super hero. He fights for truth, justice and freedom. And it isnt at all that he is American...he fights for the principles that brings out the best of mankind...every race, color, country and culture. 2) He was a normal man with a good heart. He just wanted to make a difference in the world, not make his mark.

I admire that. The movie really did that justice. It wasnt about who he was...it is about who and what he fights for. That is the entire world. Not just America. Its the principle that America was founded upon and it is a good reminder of how important it is to make a difference no matter where you come from. And most of all...just because youre bigger or stronger than someone else doesnt mean you have the right to push them around. Not enough people like that in the world anymore. We are ao caught up in things. Cap is a symbol of our roots. All of us. To do good and be above greed and bullying.

Like Coulson said...right now a little old fashioned is exactly what the world needs.

The stars and stripes should always be a symbol of hope...not fear. Cap reminds me of that. Every day. Corny as it may be.

I love Captain America because of two main reasons. 1) He is the quintacential super hero. He fights for truth, justice and freedom. And it isnt at all that he is American...he fights for the principles that brings out the best of mankind...every race, color, country and culture. 2) He was a normal man with a good heart. He just wanted to make a difference in the world, not make his mark.

I admire that. The movie really did that justice. It wasnt about who he was...it is about who and what he fights for. That is the entire world. Not just America. Its the principle that America was founded upon and it is a good reminder of how important it is to make a difference no matter where you come from. And most of all...just because youre bigger or stronger than someone else doesnt mean you have the right to push them around. Not enough people like that in the world anymore. We are ao caught up in things. Cap is a symbol of our roots. All of us. To do good and be above greed and bullying.

Like Coulson said...right now a little old fashioned is exactly what the world needs.

The stars and stripes should always be a symbol of hope...not fear. Cap reminds me of that. Every day. Corny as it may be.

Dr Erskine said:
So, you want to kill Nazis, eh?

Steve Rogers said:
I don't want to kill anyone...

Cap is a true hero.
He will only kill to protect others.

The precise reasons Cap is one of my favorite ever. :goodpost:

Cap's the man. Best superhero ever. He fights for what's right and inspires others to do the same. As they say, "the first guy through the wall always gets bloody," and he never shies away from getting hurt.

Back