1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in agreement with CloWnZ and Brainiac. It being valuable isn't the reason I buy a figure, but it does add to it a bit for me. Definitely not in it for gaining money. Its frustrating and kinda annoying when people buy solely for profit but hey, to each their own.

plus, when you buy a Hot Toys figure, it doesnt feel like your wasting your money, they don't really lose value so if you run into financial difficulty then you can sell them for just as much if not more than you payed for them

another bonus

plus, when you buy a Hot Toys figure, it doesnt feel like your wasting your money, they don't really lose value so if you run into financial difficulty then you can sell them for just as much if not more than you payed for them

another bonus

Tell that to people who shelled out for Angelica.
Or The Boss from MGS.
Or Joe Colton, lol. In the UK, they were selling him MISB for $80.

What are your thoughts on seeing blogger pics of Golden Age later tonight/tomorrow? Good chance or just wishful thinking on my part? The question isn't directed at anyone in particular, just wanted to see what everyone thinks. I personally have a good feeling that we'll see something tonight. (fingers crossed)

tumblr_inline_mod10itjj51qz4rgp.gif

What are your thoughts on seeing blogger pics of Golden Age later tonight/tomorrow? Good chance or just wishful thinking on my part? The question isn't directed at anyone in particular, just wanted to see what everyone thinks. I personally have a good feeling that we'll see something tonight. (fingers crossed)

Idk but if sideshow has this as a July release, then we should see it very very soon.

Back