1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galaxyquest.gif

:lol :lol

Really wishing I would have pre ordered light armor thor. There are guys on here willing to trade for GA cap. I have GA preordered but was too hesitant for thor and personally told myself I was gonna cover the whole WS license. Hopefully some people cancel their pre order on thor.

Really wishing I would have pre ordered light armor thor. There are guys on here willing to trade for GA cap. I have GA preordered but was too hesitant for thor and personally told myself I was gonna cover the whole WS license. Hopefully some people cancel their pre order on thor.

yeah they will...... jump on the waitlist

I might be willing to trade light armor Thor for this, if that's what you're thinking about.

Haha, this is far more valuable than light armored Thor. I don't think anyone who owns Thor would pass up that deal. Might even end up being able to buy Thor and another figure by selling this one, depending on how high the aftermarket prices go.

Haha, this is far more valuable than light armored Thor. I don't think anyone who owns Thor would pass up that deal. Might even end up being able to buy Thor and another figure by selling this one, depending on how high the aftermarket prices go.

Lol seriously? Based on what? That they are both exclusives? Everything you just said is purely speculation and based on nothing.

Lol seriously? Based on what? That they are both exclusives? Everything you just said is purely speculation and based on nothing.

But isnt the light armoured Thor a SS exclusive, While the GA Cap was supposedly the same but 'highly limited' or am i mistaken? :lol

No body knows they production number on any of the exclusives. To argue that one is way more limited than another is silly. It's simply assumption.

No body knows they production number on any of the exclusives. To argue that one is way more limited than another is silly. It's simply assumption.

Is it though?

I think its a fair assumption that a Movie Promo figure may be more limited.

Thats fine but to say this is far more valuable than Light Armor Thor is an unfair statement, especially since Thor JUST came out on HK and this hasnt been released yet.

Thats fine but to say this is far more valuable than Light Armor Thor is an unfair statement, especially since Thor JUST came out on HK and this hasnt been released yet.

I definitely get what you are saying. But in all fairness, having the GA Cap be a limited movie promo does add greatly to its value. Light Armor Thor might still show it up though. Like you said it just came out so only time will tell

I definitely get what you are saying. But in all fairness, having the GA Cap be a limited movie promo does add greatly to its value. Light Armor Thor might still show it up though. Like you said it just came out so only time will tell

I imagine both of them are limited, but I'd say Cap is more limited. Neither will be available again I think

Honestly, unless you plan to sell these figures for profit, this "limited" stuff is nonsense. I buy the figures because I like them if it's limited or shelf warmer, it doesn't affect my decision .

Wouldn't it be fantastic if the truly limited figures were simply numbered, like an art print? Like 212/500 or something?

Back