1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82381-AW-HELL-NO-meme-Wonder-Woman-zaGp.jpeg

:D

I'm a Stark-head too but I never became a fan of the 42. I didn't like it from first reveal and it only slightly grew on me since.

Robo on the other hand is going to be an amazing figure. I'm just as pumped for him as I am for Thor, and as sick as Thor looks Robo looks like he'll be way more of a fun figure. Tons of display options and versatility (especially with the chair)

I'm curious how well HT executes the die cast shield. Wonder if we will have to seal these to protect from chips and fading. Since it is weathered for BD already it may add to the character to the shield more in this case from the natural elements. :lol

Just hope the weight still allows for good posing with him and not render the arm always down. I'm certain they will not be, but ratchet elbows would be great on this figure. One could wish right?

I'm curious how well HT executes the die cast shield. Wonder if we will have to seal these to protect from chips and fading. Since it is weathered for BD already it may add to the character of the shield more in this case. :lol

Just hope the weight still allows for good posing with him and not render the arm always down. I'm certain they will not be, but ratchet elbows would be great on this figure. One could wish right?
I was glad they went with a diecast shield but now that you mention the weight of it makes me think otherwise.

Just watched Clipper's Thor review, we may be getting ratchet joints for cap now which would be awesome for holding up the sheild. I wonder if they made the body torso and arms alike for this Cap and Thor since both of them are holding heavy pieces of metal.

That will be awsome if we get that feature with Cap.:yess:

I really hope they changed the head sculpt on this to look more like the one on STRIKE Cap. Not too fond of the open mouth look. Hopefully we see pics of the production figure soon.

Back