Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone give me a answer????

Ok.

1. I used a pic of the Clown socks because you can see the hole at the end of the sock better. But it works exactly the same with the black Cop socks.

expo.jpg

Original Photos Credit: D.Martin/Cool Toy Review

Slide the socks up and push the ankle peg through the opening at the end of the sock. I had to kinda widened my Cop socks a bit because the opening was too small for the ball joint/peg to fit through. Once it's through, slide up the socks and then put the ankle peg into the shoe. End result should look like this:

img0472q.jpg

Photo Credit: nickwcy

Again, Clown socks but it all works exactly the same for the Cop socks.

2. Here's a pic of mine.

watermark.php

I have that figure in a different pose now, but the head is always in the same position (tilted forward and slightly down) so the eyes are straight forward. I would imagine if you had the head sculpt completely upright he would be looking straight up into the air. IMO the headsculpt wasn't meant to be posed like that though. You can see on page 1 what I mean.

MMSDXJoker9.jpg

Every pose has the head slightly tilted forward.

HAHA

You ppl amaze me. You guys just collect a bunch of pictures so you can throw it around in just the right moment?? :rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl That was funny. Your right Geil, this people have lot of time at their hands, and with lot of pictures to back up the imaginative minds. Keep it up, u guys light my day with that :lol

I'm gonna ask if they can ship them 1st class mail because I need multiples. Hopefully this means a new shipment of TT from HT so other dealers may be restocking them soon.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines. :D

Toys2 also only seem to have the Slim and Narrow in stock.

Also, if I were to do a little touch up on my Joker's paint, would white acrylic be fine?

Last edited:
Back