Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venomous Venom - that looks wicked, i reckon just darken the hair a bit and add more brown and it'll look nuts. great job

Yup, the hair is fantastic, probably the way it should have been in the movie. BUT the movie version wasn't very green, just the ends like a bad can of spray dye. which was cool i suppose..
Great job though!
:chew

I see that AlterEgoComics has this guy for only $139.99 (around $152 with shipping). Was he always this low there?

That's gotta be the best haired joker I've ever seen.
thx alot :chew
Venom, will you ever take commissions?
ups..hard to say that..no for this time nygma1..sorry:peace
That looks great, but get it the right color already lol. You should do it just like in real life. Start with dark dark brown hair, then add green highlights. Will look nuts
:D:D...but ive already put the green,blue,green lime, and yellow at first...how can i forgot to put the brown at the 1st layer....hahaha..maybe for another joker ver. reroot.ill do as u suggest..thx mate
Yup, the hair is fantastic, probably the way it should have been in the movie. BUT the movie version wasn't very green, just the ends like a bad can of spray dye. which was cool i suppose..
Great job though!
:chew

thx alot:chew

I just won on ebay the police joker headsculpt for 7$, 14$ delivered \:D/

And now i've won his white shirt, black tie, police pants and blazer, badge and hat, all for 9$, which brings me to the grand total of 33$ shipping included for the police joker (minus hands, gun and shoes). YESSS, i'm so excited
25umneq.jpg

And now i've won his white shirt, black tie, police pants and blazer, badge and hat, all for 9$, which brings me to the grand total of 33$ shipping included for the police joker (minus hands, gun and shoes). YESSS, i'm so excited
25umneq.jpg

Wow, congrats! It really is a great figure!

Do you have a True Type for him?

I highly recommend the Narrow Shoulder version!

Wow, congrats! It really is a great figure!

Do you have a True Type for him?

I highly recommend the Narrow Shoulder version!

Thanks! Since the appeareance of the DX joker, the cop joker looked cooler to me than the clown one, and now i can finally have one in hand (for cheap is a super bonus) \:D/

Now body, this is a interesting discussion, i even have a thread about it :D Narrow is kinda hard to find now, so i'm exploring posibilities. In a few days a TTL body will arrive to me, and i'm very curious to how it looks compared to a truetype (i have both a narrow and a normal TT to compare it with).

I can't help making this observation... Nygma, let's face it, you've made comments like that countless times in the forums.

I wasn't trying to be rude just giving my honest opinion. Sure it's better than I could do but certain things could be improved on it to make it look as good as the other customizer's work. How will you improve if your never critical of things?

dcflake, it's awesome that you post your opinion, but when you say "i've seen better" it's just kind of pointless and rude.

I think what you should have done was say, "it looks good but, *insert improvement idea here*.

that would be constructive criticism. tell him what he can improve on.

Anywaysss, here's my current set up until I get a better place for my figures. I don't have fancy cases like some of you :lol

DSC02786.jpg

sorry for blurriness, camera was acting up. I might try to take a better photo soon.

Back