Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nygma - DX joker looks AWESOME in that pic....nice pose and the shot is from a great angle

dcflake, it's awesome that you post your opinion, but when you say "i've seen better" it's just kind of pointless and rude.

I think what you should have done was say, "it looks good but, *insert improvement idea here*.

that would be constructive criticism. tell him what he can improve on.
I couldn't have worded it any better!

Anywaysss, here's my current set up until I get a better place for my figures. I don't have fancy cases like some of you :lol

DSC02786.jpg

Very nice! I love that you have the cross eyed Joker on display!

ahhhh, the PERS stick snapped in half!!

i was repositioning the eyes, i heard a snap and the eyes wouldn't move anymore. so i unscrewed the back of the head, and the stick broke in two. i contacted HT about it to see if it's possible for them to send me just the PERS stick. no need to send the entire head.

they'll get back to me on the 17th (chinese new year), do you think they'll be able to send me just the PERS piece?

I would think it'd be easier to just send a whole new head, what's wrong with getting a whole new head and not having to worry about taking apart the PERS on the old one to fix it.

I would think it'd be easier to just send a whole new head, what's wrong with getting a whole new head and not having to worry about taking apart the PERS on the old one to fix it.

well i already took it apart. i read here that you'd have to destroy the defective head in order to get the replacement. since i have no receipt, and since i bought this figure a few months ago...i figured that it'd be easier for them and myself to just have them send me the PERS part.

i don't know...feels like my request could save them money too i guess.

Good luck with that Wolf. HT has been real strict with their 30-day policy.

yeah that too...the 30 days policy. however, all i need is the black PERS part. eyes are still fine, head is still fine.

since it's not an entire new figure, hell not even a new head, i'm really hoping that my request would be honored.

*crosses fingers*

has no one learnt to be SUPER DUPER EXTRA SPECIAL CAREFUL with their pers system? ahah when it brakes surely cant u just use a needle or cotton bud or sumething small to move the eyes - like gently touch his eye and roll it to where u want it?

has no one learnt to be SUPER DUPER EXTRA SPECIAL CAREFUL with their pers system? ahah when it brakes surely cant u just use a needle or cotton bud or sumething small to move the eyes - like gently touch his eye and roll it to where u want it?

I haven't moved my replacement head's eyes since I got it.

And it can be a _____ to move the eyes depending on where it breaks

well, i CAN still move the eyes...but...it's not complete! (WHHHHHHYYYYYY GOOOOODDDDD *shakes fists*)

i'm hoping they'll send me a replacement piece. if they don't...well, i guess i can live with it, seeing as how it can still move. it's just....not complete.

Do someone know if there is a place in Liverpool or in Manchester in UK where i can buy Joker DX01?

Last edited:
My Pers broke I have move one eye at a time now like Enterbays system and it sucks trying to get those eyes both in the same spot...

The rod that is the back of the Jokers head came off mine. I should think myself lucky. There is a small round washer type thing that holds it in and the glue just came away in my hands. It's become like the Batman where I have to use the stick as a tool to put it into the head to move eyes.

These PERS are a double edge sword first the Batman now the Joker falls apart on me. :mad:

Back