Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is amazing but it's not based on that exact expression. There is another one that is based on that EXACT poster. Tim originally commissioned it, I don't know who owns it now

Oh right I didn't realise that.

Does the 2.0 come with the shotgun still void?

I'm guessing it's the Cop Joker head with different hair and makeup?

Well, Imaresqd1s version is not. But yes, you can get close to that look with a repaint of the HT cop joker and adding hair.

Here's an old pic of mine

DSC08127.JPG

why do people think the sawed off shotgun wont be included? it's been shown in the promo pics and at the expos.
wish they'd fixed the socks on the 2.0. i know it's a minor thing but seeing as the custom socks are no longer available and how good those were, i find myself feeling that the socks are the only thing missing in my collection toward a perfect joker. socks and suspenders. has anyone any idea whether the suspenders will be included in the 2.0 and whether they'll be white and green this time?

That is amazing but it's not based on that exact expression. There is another one that is based on that EXACT poster. Tim originally commissioned it, I don't know who owns it now

It wasn't actually that poster. It was from one of the initial joker stills released and extremely similar.

Sold it to cr0w. Think he modded it and still has it.

:duff

1439142gjefjuiusodmdsb.jpg

Guhhh... anyone that says this doesn't look accurate... I just wouldn't know how to express my bewilderment.

It wasn't actually that poster. It was from one of the initial joker stills released and extremely similar.

Sold it to cr0w. Think he modded it and still has it.

:duff

Gotcha

I see Ledger but not Joker.

That's funny because I see Joker but little Ledger :lol

It's a meh sculpt. I don't really like any of HT's Joker sculpts bar the DX2.0 laughing one.

I'll replace this one eventually too

nice.

Next September. :duff

and yeah i'm not a fan of HT's joker sculpts either, void, but the accessories on the 2.0 will be great, as will the clothes, i hope. just wish someone had an answer on the suspenders as i really dig displaying them hanging down--to hell with screen accuracy, haha. though i suppose i could figure out a way to fit the dx01 suspenders to the kato pants. and paint them white--which would be a pain but i saw someone on the boards do them a while back, can't remember who now.

Back