Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokers.jpg

pretty cool pic of fb superheroes....cant wait...:impatient:

thats the DX01

Yep, only Paypal for me. If I don't have funds in my Paypal, I don't use it for figures - a nice rule of thumb to keep me from blowing (even more) money.

The EX is still not sold out, it looks like, so once it's "In Stock", you can use Paypal to buy it if it's still available.

I've actually been buying my figures with Paypal lately too. It's a pity SS doesn't use it. I rarely buy from SS but I wanted the DX13 EX and I was going to go ahead and just pay for it but SS doesn't have Paypal. Wonder why.

Anyway, Im glad this one is only a month or 2 away. I've been pumped for this since day one. Looking forward to all if any changes they've made since the proto. Looking forward to the packaging as well. I hope it's not a rehash of the original DX01 packaging with only minor tweaks. I thought the DX01 and DX02 boxes were boring looking.

I have to chime in with the fact that Hot Toys had a poor distribution policy this year... so many expensive figures coming out at one time makes it very difficult to purchase all the ones you want. I'm forced to either get Joker 2.0, which I adore, or the character I've been enamored with forever in Avengers Cap.

Damn you Hot Toys...

I've actually been buying my figures with Paypal lately too. It's a pity SS doesn't use it. I rarely buy from SS but I wanted the DX13 EX and I was going to go ahead and just pay for it but SS doesn't have Paypal. Wonder why.

Weird thing is that was my impression as well but not sure what the exact condition is but I played with the idea of ordering something that they had in stock last night and voila there was a PayPal option!! It might also be that they have just introduced this option I dunno.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I have to chime in with the fact that Hot Toys had a poor distribution policy this year... so many expensive figures coming out at one time makes it very difficult to purchase all the ones you want. I'm forced to either get Joker 2.0, which I adore, or the character I've been enamored with forever in Avengers Cap.

Damn you Hot Toys...

The ultimate choice, complete the Avengers or complete the Dark Knight figures.. :monkey2

I wish there's always an option C) Both.

The ultimate choice, complete the Avengers or complete the Dark Knight figures.. :monkey2

I wish there's always an option C) Both.

I agree. I really want to do the Avengers line but just can't afford that and the Dark Knight line. They are just pumping these out to quickly. I can't believe that they put these 2 lines so close to each other.

It honestly was a poor marketing move on their part. They flooded the market and now their quarterly earnings might be skewed... as collectors we can only afford so much so often and within two months it seems they had well over four pieces come out. That's damn expensive.

It honestly was a poor marketing move on their part. They flooded the market and now their quarterly earnings might be skewed... as collectors we can only afford so much so often and within two months it seems they had well over four pieces come out. That's damn expensive.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Whomever is in charge of marketing for them is... lacking in common sense. There might be other factors we are unaware of... they might have licensing agreements that certain things need to be offered by deadlines, their earnings need reported of a certain amount by a certain time, who knows.

On the flip side it means collector prioritize and these might not sell out as quickly as if they were released further out from one another. We'll have to see.

You make a good point but their Avengers and Batman figures will all still sell out so I don't think they care that the average collector can't complete all the lines.

It might be how Mattel views their Matty Collector offerings though... which to me is insane.

"Oh, this figure didn't sell out in under 15 minutes, there isn't any fan support so this is a failure"

What if Hot Toys has the same absurd line of thought? Look at Reeves Superman, one of the best if you ask me... and now people are offering him bottom dollar. He didn't sell out that quickly and we're not likely to see Stamp Zod or Hackman Luthor (not that we would).

Damn you Hot Toys...

I have to totally agree with you I've had Cap PO since July (he is my favorite character as well) along with ASM Spider-man, I cut Joker 2.0 and TDKR Batman but after watching the blu ray again, and seeing how quickly Batman is moving and the fact I have no Joker nor Nolan Batman. I have all four POed again which is going to be so much strain on the finances. I may get rid of ASM Spider-man due to his inaccuracies in some areas since there will be more for part 2. But from a collector's viewpoint sheesh they are bombarding us faster then we can save and recover. It may come down to crossing fingers, taking a breath, and biting the bullet when they come out to try and get them all. Here's to ramen noodles for a few months :lol:lol:lol

I have to totally agree with you I've had Cap PO since July (he is my favorite character as well) along with ASM Spider-man, I cut Joker 2.0 and TDKR Batman but after watching the blu ray again, and seeing how quickly Batman is moving and the fact I have no Joker nor Nolan Batman. I have all four POed again which is going to be so much strain on the finances. I may get rid of ASM Spider-man due to his inaccuracies in some areas since there will be more for part 2. But from a collector's viewpoint sheesh they are bombarding us faster then we can save and recover. It may come down to crossing fingers, taking a breath, and biting the bullet when they come out to try and get them all. Here's to ramen noodles for a few months :lol:lol:lol

:exactly: this year was pretty bad, kind of hoping I'm not still into collecting these when the 2015 movies come out (Avatar 2, Star Wars, Fantastic Four, Avengers 2 and Justice League), that could be an insane amount of figures. :gah:

Dont think just buy!!!! I have a bill at the end of this year for figures that is **** I wont say but you get the ideal... I got DX07, DX10, DX12 a Darth Vader a Bruce Lee and the BatPod all 1/6 scale in the same month!!!:thud::lecture:wink1:

Back