Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/Super-Duck-Hamburg-Joker-p/sdhuj.htm

The above store has it. Looks great and a different twist for a custom

1783518-its_simple_mcdonalds_the_joker_burger_king_zomg_waffles_demotivational_poster_1233192284.jpg

burger-king-vs-mcdonald-s-o.gif

:lol

:clap That looks great Hagen!

Pretty similiar to my WIP dio bases, whish I would be that far on them already!

Last edited:
If anyone is weathering/painting their coat, make sure you mix a medium greyish color... I mixed mine more like his makeup and it's way too bright. I'm gonna try to wash mine off and start over.

If anyone is weathering/painting their coat, make sure you mix a medium greyish color... I mixed mine more like his makeup and it's way too bright. I'm gonna try to wash mine off and start over.

My tip is to do some testing, páinting behind the coat to see how it looks, and then you do the final job weathering, thats how I did it.

The Shining? Yep, had many haunting dreams about room 217. F-ck. I thought the mini series by Stephen King was better than the original movie with Jack Nicholson.

It was. More accurate to the book too.

Still, the the other one a very much Kubrick and for that its still great.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

My tip is to do some testing, páinting behind the coat to see how it looks, and then you do the final job weathering, thats how I did it.

That's what I did. But it seemed like as it dried it would get lighter. It looks good, but I think I need to go darker around the edges.

That's pretty much what mine looks like, just a little brighter. I added some dark grey to the bottom to give it a dirtier appearance. Also added some smears on his forearms as if he wiped his forehead with his sleeve.

Back