Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jacket is from the cheap set too. The only thing I changed was the tie because, as you said, it's paper.

I have an old dx 01 tie, and I'm sure I can hunt down a dx 11 tie.

if all the clothes on your figure are the knockoffs by CGL, I'm going to buy them, because they look great on yours.

Are these the very same?

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 219
I have an old dx 01 tie, and I'm sure I can hunt down a dx 11 tie.

if all the clothes on your figure are the knockoffs by CGL, I'm going to buy them, because they look great on yours.

Are these the very same?

I don't think you know who jokes and bats is lol. God's speed.

Yea the dx11 clothes are much better. I really need to find me a set :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a kitbash with the actual dx11 clothes on a narrow should knock off body? I wonder if I should even bother buying a set of the real dx11 clothes.

Does anyone have a kitbash with the actual dx11 clothes on a narrow should knock off body? I wonder if I should even bother buying a set of the real dx11 clothes.

And if there was even a set of dx11 clothes for sale anywhere

Haha good point.

I've been lucky finding stuff though. You are looking for a set right?

Hey, bud
I'm also looking for a set of dx 11 clothes.
All I'm able to come across is the CGL C-02 set, and I'm getting conflicting reviews about it. Jokes and Bats vouches for them, and he showed me pics that verify that... they look great in his pics, but other peeps are not as optimistic.

The jacket is too big, way too bulky for my liking. I have to force it to sit back to make it look semi decent.

Back