Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has any of the clothes shoes or other accessories for the dx11 for sale please pm.

If anyone has any of the clothes shoes or other accessories for the dx11 for sale please pm.

I'm doing the exact same thing, and I came across the "CGL C-02 Clothing set for the DX 11."

It LOOKS like the set that Kato designed for the Joker re-release/2.0/DX 11 (whatever you wish to call it,) but the fact that it's listed as "COSTUM" is currently keeping me from purchasing it.

If, in fact, it is the clothing set that comes with the dx 11, then I consider this a reasonably priced package. :wink1:

It comes with the b001, narrow-shoulders body type, the laughing head sculpt and the full set of clothes for $130, and as soon as I can verify what CGL C-02 means, I'm either going to buy it, or leave it. I want the clothes that came with the DX 11 (Kato set,) and I'm not sure if this is that.

Actually, can anyone help?? Does anyone know what CGL C-02 means? and why this company (who is trusted, and has a 99.9% approval rating) has listed this as "custom?" Could it simply mean that it is a custom selection of accessories from hot toys/sideshow?

Thanks for any help, Sideshow sweaties!! Much love to my fellow "adult doll collectors!" (What do THEY know, right?)

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 174
I'm doing the exact same thing, and I came across the "CGL C-02 Clothing set for the DX 11."

It LOOKS like the set that Kato designed for the Joker re-release/2.0/DX 11 (whatever you wish to call it,) but the fact that it's listed as "COSTUM" is currently keeping me from purchasing it.

If, in fact, it is the clothing set that comes with the dx 11, then I consider this a reasonably priced package. :wink1:

It comes with the b001, narrow-shoulders body type, the laughing head sculpt and the full set of clothes for $130, and as soon as I can verify what CGL C-02 means, I'm either going to buy it, or leave it. I want the clothes that came with the DX 11 (Kato set,) and I'm not sure if this is that.

Actually, can anyone help?? Does anyone know what CGL C-02 means? and why this company (who is trusted, and has a 99.9% approval rating) has listed this as "custom?" Could it simply mean that it is a custom selection of accessories from hot toys/sideshow?

Thanks for any help, Sideshow sweaties!! Much love to my fellow "adult doll collectors!" (What do THEY know, right?)

Based on your post, it's unlikely these are "authentic" DX 11 parts. Rather, they seem to be a knockoff from a small company. These kinds of things are becoming more common (I've seen similar sets for the DX01 Police Joker and the ToyFair Exclusive Scarecrow).

That being said, even if it's not legit "Hot Toys," it might still be good enough for you, especially given the price. Don't immediately discount it out of hand.

A store at the mall was selling a DX11 for $650. They also had DX12, Bane and Catwoman for $350 a piece. Joker isn't going down in price anytime soon... A new Ledger Joker probably won't get made for a long time either.

I just bought the 2 coats from a member on here and he sent me the cgl knockoffs. Now I have to file a dispute because he said they were from the dx11. Btw they are cheap compared to the real thing.

A store at the mall was selling a DX11 for $650. They also had DX12, Bane and Catwoman for $350 a piece. Joker isn't going down in price anytime soon... A new Ledger Joker probably won't get made for a long time either.

I agree. I think that's about it for Hot Toys TDK line. I don't see them revisiting even the Joker again. I'm certainly glad I completed my TDK collection.

It's a very good set. Here ya go

They said they will make Fox a year and a half ago, so there is hope.
But I doubt they will go for Talia.
They also know everybody wants Ras, and proper Crane/Scarecrow with two sculpts and outfits.

I just bought the 2 coats from a member on here and he sent me the cgl knockoffs. Now I have to file a dispute because he said they were from the dx11. Btw they are cheap compared to the real thing.

That's great to know! that's really helpful, thank you.

now that I know that these are knock-off accessories, it's time to figure out how to find the actual accessories.

Any idea, guys? Does anyone know if Kato makes clothing for individual sale? Contact info? A site that has actual dx 11 accessories?

Damn, I should have just purchased the joker 2.0 when I had the chance. I'd be willing to bet that hot toys will release a new joker figure in 2018, for the tenth anniversary.
Whatever the case, so long as there is a demand for certain 1/6th scale figures, I'm confident that Hot Toys will find every chance to improve upon an earlier release and feature new versions. That's my hopeful projection as someone who missed the train, just as people with the figure like to imagine that what they have is extremely rare.

It's a very good set. Here ya go

first: the way that you've posed your figure is spot on. It seems that you have a true understanding of how gravity works on our bodies, and the natural positions of torso and appendages as a single unit... these photos are amazing!

Love the doll hair! Been reading up on how to do that, and someone had said that it merely requires blonde barbie hair, and the ability to crimp, color and glue... how did you fix the hair to your figure?

And about the CGL clothing set: How would you compare it to the dx 11 set? The pics looks great, and seem to contradict what another member on this thread said about the cgl coat being cheap in comparison.... Might I bother you for some close up pics? (of the shoes and coat especially)

thanks, man.
Can you expand on that? What, precisely did you not like about them?

Someone just posted pics of his figure with the cgl clothes on and they look nearly identical. <:{ ***ing nervous man.... what to do... what to do,,

thanks, man.
Can you expand on that? What, precisely did you not like about them?

Someone just posted pics of his figure with the cgl clothes on and they look nearly identical. <:{ ***ing nervous man.... what to do... what to do,,

Well first that guy is a pro at weathering. Second I can tell he is using the dx11 grey coat. The knockoff is trash and much darker. I think I read somewhere the tie is paper. The only thing probably nice is the shoes, better than having to use dx01 plastic shoes. I refuse to use these knockoffs so I'll probably never be able to kitbash a joker at this point. All I have is dx11 pants.

I got mine from eBay a couple of weeks ago for $400 in a regular auction. I could see at least 2 auctions later that were ended at a similar price, give or take $15. So I guess with a little patience you can still get it much cheaper than $500 or $650... Good luck!

Well first that guy is a pro at weathering. Second I can tell he is using the dx11 grey coat. The knockoff is trash and much darker. I think I read somewhere the tie is paper. The only thing probably nice is the shoes, better than having to use dx01 plastic shoes. I refuse to use these knockoffs so I'll probably never be able to kitbash a joker at this point. All I have is dx11 pants.

The jacket is from the cheap set too. The only thing I changed was the tie because, as you said, it's paper.

Back