HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The Teeth facial expression is perfectly fit alongside with the Joker 2.0 for the interrogation scene :D

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Cowl is awesome. Eyes are awesome. You guys aren't awesome.

Medicom's original cowl shape sux ballz big time.

Anyway, now I don't know if buy this or wait to see if they will make another in the future, because I'm a little disappointed, I was waiting a cowl similar to the one from Thrustmaster Medix

Except for the texture it actually does look similar to that one. It's shape may be even more accurate.

They really should have given him a neutral, slightly open mouth sculpt. Since that's how he looks in most of the film photos. :lol

How the heck could they get the bat and collar sculpt close to correct on the DX02 and then go way off on the new one? :cuckoo:
DX12vsDX02.jpg

Film suit here: https://juicy-flawless.org/krypton/details.php?image_id=7272

Last edited:
iFk40YaZolDWd.gif

drool.gif

Anyway..

I think i got this all figured out. Toyfair Begins Batman/Posed as Batman. DX02 alternately posed as Sonar Batman/Hong Kong Batman (using head from Toyfair Begins Batman. DX12 posed as Batman. (Possibly in interrogation with DX11 Joker OR in conflict with Bane OR Riding the Batpod (if i get it) OR flirting with Catwoman..i am not sure). Bale HS from DX12 going to Wayne custom. Whew i need another beer.
happy%20to%20have%20a%20beer.gif

That is exactly what i will be doing!
Although my v1 will be placed inside of my armory/vault next to my Tumbler in the biggest custom case known to man!

So, will the 3 interchangeable faces from the first DX Batman fit this new cowl sculpt!?

No one knows yet for sure.

Even if they could fit, I doubt anyone would use them :huh:lol

dont know if this has been brought up but the suit looks like its made of cloth with the patterns as thin rubber pieces attached. Im just looking at the crotch and how the thigh creases too much like actual cloth.
Im thinking of getting this one. Looks good to me and the idea of no more full rubber suits is appealing for no more leaking and probable better articulation

Pretty sure there is alot of rubber on the legs.

That is exactly what i will be doing!
Although my v1 will be placed inside of my armory/vault next to my Tumbler in the biggest custom case known to man!

:hi5::yess:

I don't has no TuMblUr or ArMoRy vAultz though:monkey2

Wow, the Batman heads look terrible to me! The Bale is pretty great, however.
I've never had an easier pass. Happy with my orig DX Bats with no need to upgrade to this fella.

You have much to learn about Adam's sculpts :lol

LOL why don't you educate him then Void? Here is an example why everyone loves Adam's sculpts.

257367_2180385070200_2001488_o.jpg

The sculpt to me looks like it lines up perfectly with the screen shot of Bale. Nevertheless, I still think the TDKR Hot Toys one is good and I do not know which one is better TBH.

After this went up on SSC, I was gonna go ahead and Preorder. But now I've got to wait and see Bane before I decide between Bats, Bane, and Joker. Cant afford them all, but wish I could!

Not really sure how they missed the scar under Bale's eye.

Yeah :lol

christianbaletdk.jpg

This was probably their reference.

Copying Adam 2 of 2 now. Though this sculpt is way older as it should be.

Either way, it's not present in the reference.

Look again and see below

LOL why don't you educate him then Void? Here is an example why everyone loves Adam's sculpts.

The sculpt to me looks like it lines up perfectly with the screen shot of Bale. Nevertheless, I still think the TDKR Hot Toys one is good and I do not know which one is better TBH.

Yeah they both look great however I think the HT has a bit too much 'fullness' in the face for TDK/TDKR Bale, it's more like Begins Bale

Also, Adam's got the ears and hairline more accurate

Curious to see the back of the HT head and whether it suffers from the ridiculous flat back that the 2011 Bruce head had

The upper half of Adam's sculpt looks great, but the lips seem to jut out a little too much. That and the lower jaw is odd, almost like he's clenching his teeth, pushing his chin forward (sort of like an underbite). Those are my two cents.

Last edited:

They be got to be debuting an armoury soon haven't they?

Yeah, I really dig that clear armory in TDKR.
Looks so awesome.

Pretty sure there is alot of rubber on the legs.

Probably is. Looks like wrinkled rubber.

484012_10150971366654585_552758336_n.jpg

Now that the images have had time to sink in I think I can give this Batman a miss as well.

I like the character but he never looks that interesting to me as a figure or model.

The villains and others are more visually appealing, so the Joker can play with himself when he arrives. Or with his just as evil twin if he wants to.

I see Devil stopped by. :lol

Pure win that boy is.

Now I want a 1/6 tennis racquet.

Now that the images have had time to sink in I think I can give this Batman a miss as well.

I like the character but he never looks that interesting to me as a figure or model.

The villains and others are more visually appealing, so the Joker can play with himself when he arrives. Or with his just as evil twin if he wants to.

sadjoker.jpg

Also, this pose allows you to show off your screen accurate socks from KingGraySkull.

Back