Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I for one am getting this one only because I prefer the rooted hair to the molded hair. Plan on making a Regular Sarah as I have no need for a T1000 Sarah.

That was the reasen why I ordered her, I think the plastic hair looks terrible

Quick help please. I ordered 2 of the t-1000 Connors from toy2.net I want to cancel them. Do they allow it? I emailed them 3 minutes ago to do so but is there anyway I can take charge and do it like on sideshow?

I've never canceled from them, not sure of the process but I do know they charge a cancellation fee.

Quick help please. I ordered 2 of the t-1000 Connors from toy2.net I want to cancel them. Do they allow it? I emailed them 3 minutes ago to do so but is there anyway I can take charge and do it like on sideshow?

Toys2 charages a 10% cancellation fee.

They do have a cancel fee, but can only get money if a CC is used to place the order. When I order from Toys2 I use money order option. If I keep the order, I'll call them and give them a card number to use.

It's ____ty to do, but oh well, they should remove the option then.

So what's the point in having this figure? It represents what, two seconds of the film? Do people want it just to have it as a "battle damage" sarah connor or something?

I can't speak for everyone, but, my main draw to the figure initially was to have a Sarah figure like she was all through the steel mill with the hair down, but now that it's easier to get, I've ordered two to have one in the grate boots to be the T-1000 in disguise, while it's a few seconds of screen time, I love the movie and I think it'll look really cool seeing that moment realized as a collectible.

Though he was the only version released, Marcus Wright. The BD version didn't have any damage to the chest nor did the jacket have any damage to expose the battle damage on the body.

Yup, and I think same basic principle there, they probably figured he wasn't popular enough for two separate figures so they compromised a way to make both his main looks in one set.

So what's the point in having this figure? It represents what, two seconds of the film? Do people want it just to have it as a "battle damage" sarah connor or something?

If you use it as the T-1000 in disguise then yes it technically only represents 2 seconds of the film. But it can be used as real Sarah too and as such represents her appearance for most - not 2 seconds - of her time in that combat outfit.

Anyone thinkin' about puttin this version of Sarah with a white tank top & pant scrubs?

Yeah, I was going to do this Dio, lol.
douglas-terminator-2-20080908051825.jpg

Wonder how this figure will look if you put her hair up. I've had no interest in buying the standard Sarah because the hair ruins it for me.

Back