Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. Maybe if they do up Weaver like she looked in Galaxy Quest. But Hamilton looks like Universal's oldschool Mummy now.

Are you kidding? She's gorgeous. When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not.

picture.php

Last edited:
I hate when that ____ing ____ happens. Then you go back to the page to try and get it and that same obnoxious message is in it's place.

I hate when that ____ing ____ happens. Then you go back to the page to try and get it and that same obnoxious message is in it's place.

:lol:rotfl:lol Though in reference to Linda, with all the cash she grabbed in her divorce from Cameron, she's too rich to care about her looks. I think it's ranked like 8 in the biggest divorce settlements in history.

I wonder how much her workout for T2 affected that, she did get awfully unhealthy. Can't wait to see Bale in his 50s :yuck

There is unhealthy exercise, she looked like a crack addict in T2, too thinned out, she should have bulked and toned up.

There is unhealthy exercise, she looked like a crack addict in T2, too thinned out, she should have bulked and toned up.

There intentions were to make her seem somewhat :cuckoo: so in a way her crack addict appearance worked out for the better.

It's more difficult for a female to bulk up. I didn't think she looked as bad as what people are saying. It's not like she had madonna arms.

I wonder how much her workout for T2 affected that, she did get awfully unhealthy. Can't wait to see Bale in his 50s :yuck

We've been through this before bud. In T2 she was healthier than she'd ever been, or ever has been since. She might've looked scrawny (to me she looked buffed as ____) but make no mistake about it, you don't get much healthier than she was.

We've been through this before bud. In T2 she was healthier than she'd ever been, or ever has been since. She might've looked scrawny (to me she looked buffed as ____) but make no mistake about it, you don't get much healthier than she was.

She definitely looked good, but looks don't equate health.

Well it certainly has done wonders for her physical appearance.

Back