Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
predatorsDVD1.jpg

Is it just me or does that picture look photoshopped. It would make sense if the same actor played two predators but it looks a little bit like the Berserker doesn't fit in. The weird pose in relation to the camera and the fact his body seems to be lit differently. Something about it makes him look a little clearer and more in focus than the other two. I'm not sure.

By that reasoning, Falconer and Tracker don't seem to fit into the picture either. I'd chalk it up to it being a weird pic.

By that reasoning, Falconer and Tracker don't seem to fit into the picture either. I'd chalk it up to it being a weird pic.

Yeah, I see what you mean. The one with the tusks (Dunno his name Tracker?) seems to have a little bit of that going on too. The guy and the Falconer seem to be the only ones who look right though. It's more than just a strange picture to me though. The Berserker seems way out of scale and perspective compared to anything else in that picture which makes me wonder.

Question:

Should I preorder the Falconer Pred now, or wait for Tracker(my personal fav.) and Classic to be announced??

The thing is, I don't wanna have to hunt down Falconer later if I decided to get these two....then again, neither of those two have even been announced yet, so I'm guessing it wouldn't be a bad idea to PO Falconer now, would it?

Man, I had been saying the same thing since Berserker was announced. SS should have had an Exclusive version with this head as the bonus accessory. It could've been perfect:lol
I thought that wouldve been common sense for Hot Toys since the bone trophy is getting old but guess not... O well Im glad were getting an almost screen accurate Berserker.

Question:

Should I preorder the Falconer Pred now, or wait for Tracker(my personal fav.) and Classic to be announced??

The thing is, I don't wanna have to hunt down Falconer later if I decided to get these two....then again, neither of those two have even been announced yet, so I'm guessing it wouldn't be a bad idea to PO Falconer now, would it?

I say PO him now if you can afford him. For all we know it could be awhile befor Tracker and Classic get announced and who know, HT my decide not to make em'. Get Falconer while he's still at a "reasonable" price before he doubles in price.

Question:

Not sure but you can always cancel the pre-order if something comes up. And if tracker and classic comes out it will be months after falconer gets in stock so you would have time to get them all if you wanted to.

predatorsDVD1.jpg

What the hell? falconer and tracker are shorter than berserker. Do you guys think hot toys ill make them all the same height? or?

photoshop is a wonderful thing. The only way Berserker would have been that big is if Hall was in that suit.

Question:

Brings up a good question though. Why would they make a classic Predator now if they aren't going to make it the right height? If they update the body all you are going to do is lose some articulation and it wouldn't come with bone trophies. My guess is they'll make one but it won't be far superior to the original movie version like a lot of people hoped.

Brings up a good question though. Why would they make a classic Predator now if they aren't going to make it the right height? If they update the body all you are going to do is lose some articulation and it wouldn't come with bone trophies. My guess is they'll make one but it won't be far superior to the original movie version like a lot of people hoped.

well it could be. In reality the P1 is far superior to the classic as far as execution, detail, etc...........but its obvious that HT can do whatever they want, so they can look to improve on the P1 figure if they like or they scrap the classic figure all together and make a DX P1.......nobody knows until they release it.

well it could be. In reality the P1 is far superior to the classic as far as execution, detail, etc...........but its obvious that HT can do whatever they want, so they can look to improve on the P1 figure if they like or they scrap the classic figure all together and make a DX P1.......nobody knows until they release it.

It also wouldn't supriese me if HT just decided to reuse the original P1 body. It's allready fairly accurate to Classic's height as it is and they know most collectors will still pick him up as well as those (like myself) who missed out on P1.

Personally I'm hoping for a 15" DX P1 somewhere down the line.

It also wouldn't supriese me if HT just decided to reuse the original P1 body. It's allready fairly accurate to Classic's height as it is and they know most collectors will still pick him up as well as those (like myself) who missed out on P1.

Personally I'm hoping for a 15" DX P1 somewhere down the line.

i dont think they would do that cause it would just be the same body with a different face, less accessories, for a higher price? If they do a DX P1 or a classic Pred, it will for sure be with this body or another new body, but i dont see HT going back to the P1 body. There would be no improvement to the first one if they used the same body.

i dont think they would do that cause it would just be the same body with a different face, less accessories, for a higher price? If they do a DX P1 or a classic Pred, it will for sure be with this body or another new body, but i dont see HT going back to the P1 body. There would be no improvement to the first one if they used the same body.

No matter what they do I foresee a split in fans with some liking the new Predator and some preferring the old much the same as the BD Iron Man Vs the V1 if you are familiar with the Marvel threads. Just a hunch I could be wrong.

Back