Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont think they would do that cause it would just be the same body with a different face, less accessories, for a higher price? If they do a DX P1 or a classic Pred, it will for sure be with this body or another new body, but i dont see HT going back to the P1 body. There would be no improvement to the first one if they used the same body.

If they use Berserker's body it would be very inaccurate. Classic's body didn't have scales on his torso like the "Super" preds did and he had little quills on his chest that the "Super" Preds didn't. I hope they use a new body but it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest to see them reuse P1's or one of their earlier Pred bodies. It may be the same body with less accessoires and higher price but HT knows alot of folks will still pick him up. Completists and those who missed out on P1 like me.

FYI: Brian Steele (6'7") was Berserker AND Falconer.
Predators-movie-image-on-set-image-4.jpg
i don't understand how Brian Steele can be in 2 predators at the same time on this photo :(

i don't understand how Brian Steele can be in 2 predators at the same time on this photo :(

Me neither but he is credited with 2 in the movie, must be a stuntman in the other suit in that pic :dunno

No matter what they do I foresee a split in fans with some liking the new Predator and some preferring the old much the same as the BD Iron Man Vs the V1 if you are familiar with the Marvel threads. Just a hunch I could be wrong.

true, but the bd IM actually has a different look, if the original Mark III and the bd both looked exactly the same with maybe one difference, i dont think it would have sold well at all, but b/c ppl already had the clean Mark III, the bd version is really a different figure all together even though its the same character. If HT does re use the P1 body for the classic, it has to have at least bd to it, to be able to reel in the folks that already have the P1.

If they use Berserker's body it would be very inaccurate. Classic's body didn't have scales on his torso like the "Super" preds did and he had little quills on his chest that the "Super" Preds didn't. I hope they use a new body but it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest to see them reuse P1's or one of their earlier Pred bodies. It may be the same body with less accessoires and higher price but HT knows alot of folks will still pick him up. Completists and those who missed out on P1 like me.

you know what i mean, a body with no ab articulation and more hidden joints. A completist who already has the P1 also getting the classic that looks exactly the same as the P1 except for maybe a BD bio=:cuckoo: and thats why they wouldnt use the same body as the P1, cause not even a completist would get it and those that didnt want the P1 in the first place still wouldnt want it..........like me. If they dont improve on past projects, they wont reel in the customers that passed on the previous inferior product to begin with. If the classic has a bd body with blood and all sorts, i would agree that they might use the P1 body for it.

you know what i mean, a body with no ab articulation and more hidden joints. A completist who already has the P1 also getting the classic that looks exactly the same as the P1 except for maybe a BD bio=:cuckoo: and thats why they wouldnt use the same body as the P1, cause not even a completist would get it and those that didnt want the P1 in the first place still wouldnt want it..........like me. If they dont improve on past projects, they wont reel in the customers that passed on the previous inferior product to begin with. If the classic has a bd body with blood and all sorts, i would agree that they might use the P1 body for it.

I'm not dissagreeing with you, and I really hope he does have a new body, I'm just saying if Classic shows up with the same body as P1, I'm not gonna go "OMG I didn't see that happening!" lol. Also I passed on P1 not because of innaccuracies or because I didn't like the figure, I passed because I didn't have the $ for him at the time.

i'd rather buy a TALL classic with old articulation design, BD or not.

but i dont see any of those happening. :/

meh, if the Classic is just the same figure as my P1 with "battle damage", i'll pass on it. it would have to be drastically different for me to even consider getting a secondary character that was quickly killed off and wasn't Danny Trejo.

and i dunno why everyone thinks HT is gonna make the Classic. i don't remember seeing any announcement about it anywhere.

meh, if the Classic is just the same figure as my P1 with "battle damage", i'll pass on it. it would have to be drastically different for me to even consider getting a secondary character that was quickly killed off and wasn't Danny Trejo.

and i dunno why everyone thinks HT is gonna make the Classic. i don't remember seeing any announcement about it anywhere.

Someone translated a Milk magazine article a few months back where HT supposedly said that Classic and Fatburn were in the works and Classic would have a new body. Also because in the now infamous height comparison pic, a P1 (minus the bone trophies) was labeled Classic Predator so some folks took it as a suttle hint that HT would make Classic.

I don't see why he wouldn't get made. I mean if HT can make Gort and Lost who only have a few seconds of screen time, why not Classic.

Someone translated a Milk magazine article a few months back where HT supposedly said that Classic and Fatburn were in the works and Classic would have a new body. Also because in the now infamous height comparison pic, a P1 (minus the bone trophies) was labeled Classic Predator so some folks took it as a suttle hint that HT would make Classic.
ah, guess i missed that. if it has a new (hopefully bigger) body, i'll snag it and turn it into a P1.
I don't see why he wouldn't get made. I mean if HT can make Gort and Lost who only have a few seconds of screen time, why not Classic.
true. i'm not saying they shouldn't make it, i just didn't get the memo about them making it. anyway, i'd rather have a hound than a Classic. actually, i'd rather have more P2 Lost Clan preds than anything from Predators.

ah, guess i missed that. if it has a new (hopefully bigger) body, i'll snag it and turn it into a P1.

That's my plan. Even IF HT uses the old P1 body I'll still pick him up and just get a non-damaged bio from one of our customizers and try to get the trophies on ebay. I missed out on the original P1 due to lack of funds :(

true. i'm not saying they shouldn't make it, i just didn't get the memo about them making it. anyway, i'd rather have a hound than a Classic. actually, i'd rather have more P2 Lost Clan preds than anything from Predators.

I'd actually want more lost clan members then the classic, but not more then the 3 main super preds.

I just want to verify with whoever is in the know. Is all the armor removable on this guy? It looks so tight on his body, that it's hard to tell.

i just want to verify with whoever is in the know. Is all the armor removable on this guy? It looks so tight on his body, that it's hard to tell.

yep it's removable. They already have em all broke down for sale on ebay.

Back