Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EMS website says this:
Timing Site Status
  2010-11-13 20:37:00 MINHANG Posting
  2010-11-13 21:31:00 991 Despatch from Sorting Center
  2010-11-13 22:01:40 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center
  2010-11-13 23:07:59 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center

But ParcelForce UK says:
Date Time Location Tracking Event

13-11-2010 23:07 Delivery Agent - BEIJING - PTT Forwarded for export
13-11-2010 20:37 Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer

Last tracked on the 13th. What is confusing is it says it was in Shanghai and Beijing at exactly the same time....confused!!! :gah:

in other words just wait , it has to go tru costums , normally will take 5-7 days even tought they said will only take 3 days

in other words just wait , it has to go tru costums , normally will take 5-7 days even tought they said will only take 3 days

I knew it wouldn't take 3 days anyway. It's just confusing - how on earth could it be in Shanghai and Beijing at the same time.....:cuckoo:

No disrespect but IMO the netting looks bad on him, your taking away the hole look of this preds body, it looks dull and just not right.
no disrespect but i don't care about those new ____ty designs and turn them into classic on purpose.

foot.png

peter-griffin.jpg

I see what you did there

Heh, heh. I was hoping someone would get that reference :).

@P.: The height issue doesn't seem to stem from the legs (and even if it did, yes those things are way too long). Maybe a waist mod is in order...

And this pic just goes to show how small the head is compared to the body. Granted, he's missing a neck, but it's like his collar is a black hole that sucks everything into it.

Why was Classic stripped of his netting in the film when he was strung up? and I wonder how long Royce was standing around tapping his feet while Predator 'got dressed'!

Blade I'm not sure I've seen you so down on a predator figure before. Will you be doing a youtube review?

I've gone from being annoyed about the shrinkage to, like you, being a bit miffed about the pinheadedness. Its a tough one deciding whether or not to keep this order. I think the Falconer looks far better unless disaster strikes there too. But how can I have a 1/6th falconer but no berserker? Damned completism.

Last edited:
I thought you used to use Loontenttoys?

Yeah I did Eamon but I changed because I kept getting caught for customs with him (We were discussing this in the WM thread a few days ago pay attention!! :lol)

West Yorkshire - UK.

Even with the faster shipping option its still gonna take a while to get all the way to you though, I'd give it at least a week...I usually dont bother with fast shipping cos its gonna take a while regardless. When did you say it shipped? Mine shipped last friday so we can make a reasonable comparison when we receive them

Yeah I did Eamon but I changed because I kept getting caught for customs with him (We were discussing this in the WM thread a few days ago pay attention!! :lol)

Even with the faster shipping option its still gonna take a while to get all the way to you though, I'd give it at least a week...I usually dont bother with fast shipping cos its gonna take a while regardless. When did you say it shipped? Mine shipped last friday so we can make a reasonable comparison when we receive them

Mine was shipped on Saturday - so they should arrive around similair times!

Yes I remember but threads moev crazy fast around here. :)
So you haven't gotten stung with costumes with other HK sellers then?

I know I'm just messing with you :1-1:
Never had any other charges except from Loonten, dunno what the problem is...

Mine was shipped on Saturday - so they should arrive around similair times!

Mines coming by regular mail, plus it'll probably take an extra day or 2, but we'll be able to work out approx how much difference it makes with the faster shipping

I know I'm just messing with you :1-1:
Never had any other charges except from Loonten, dunno what the problem is...

Mines coming by regular mail, plus it'll probably take an extra day or 2, but we'll be able to work out approx how much difference it makes with the faster shipping

If I'd have known how un-reliable EMS were, I'd have probably shipped it by reg mail :lol

But yes...we'll see!

I stopped for the very same reason! I wondered why any packages from him used to get stopped but I didn't have a problem with other dealers?:dunno

My question is why is everyone ordering from overseas? Your going to gain about a week on the US release. Most of the overseas sellers are putting the delivery around mid December. Sideshow should get theirs on Dec. 5 (hypothetically) and they will ship out and be delivered within two weeks(usually). Paying $50 to $70 more seems like a lot for maybe getting it sooner. I mean, who knows how long one would sit in customs. Possibly days.

I stopped for the very same reason! I wondered why any packages from him used to get stopped but I didn't have a problem with other dealers?:dunno

I have to check but I think he was marking value as $50, apparently it has to be $30 or under to get through. Not sure though.

Back